OC - Rowan (Row) Sacoski

ThatOneCandor ...I also might have made a Rowla duo picrew-

Rowan Sacoski, 18. (They/them)
Code name: Toxin

Power: Poison Gardener:
Rowan can grow poison plants. These range from belladonna to water hemlock and all in between. To trigger this power, Rowan has to be exposed to extreme pain or to be isolated for 2+ hours. Once the pants grow, they will get a mind of their on. They will attempt to keep Rowan to themselves.

Side effects:
Any physical burns (ie. manchineel tree sap burns) won't vanish until Rowan is successfully removed from the plants. Any skin related injuries will feel as if they are getting burnt even though they will eventually vanish. Wether this be being saved or getting out themselves. The air also is toxic because of the plants and this can cause inflammation and even couching up blood. (The operations room antidotes seems to work wonders). The effects to Rowan's lungs will stay until treated as the skin related burns or blisters will vanish as if they weren't there. Staying in the toxic area for to long will lead to respiratory failure for anyone, including Rowan.

Benefits:
Rowan's plants are protective but possessive. They will attack people that try to physically harm Rowan. (This leaves the, susceptible to mental attacks)! Rowan's plants will (as stated above) try to keep them from leaving. This can prove to be good and bad due to the effects. The toxicity or the area would be hard to enter or walk through.
Since Rowan is still learning the hang of their powers, they don't know their full limits. This should be discovered soon enough I suppose but until then...we'll have to wait. The only issue is finding a space that won't be to terribly hard to decontaminate afterwards.

Theme song:
https://open.spotify.com/album/4tHXHz3quELftlCukPBbs2?si=CHMkTLypQ_GPNjAcJKusZg
Viper by Derivakat ^

Anyways, on to the picrew's.
TW: Blood.

This was my original concept for Rowan

This was my original concept for Rowan. Their outfit was based off of their mission. (The green symbolizing their powers). I'm aware that they look more feminine per say but I used what I had to work with.

Next, we have a picrew of Rowla. (Candor, I couldn't get the exact color or red of the eyepatch but again, I worked with what I had. Hope you don't mind.
TW: None.

This is the last picrew

This is the last picrew. Colors were different but I quite like how this turned out. The smoke was meant to represent the toxins and well as the flower.
TW: Smoke?

Link to the picrew's used:1

1. https://picrew.me/share?cd=d6Qv8cokVO
2. https://picrew.me/share?cd=TWDLe25akA
3. https://picrew.me/share?cd=HOnIxcR42p

All in all, the hair changed quite a lot (as well as the outfits), through the images but I think we all get the gist.