{Chapter 3}

February 4th 2013

I woke up,I saw the slanted ceiling of my room and curled back into the warmth next to me..warmth..?

I looked over properly to see Adam. His arms wrapped around me in a protective manner, He looked so peaceful, Sandy locks slightly messed up and a small smile was on his mouth. I should have moved but it was so warm and he was so comfy.

I noticed my sleeve was showing off my abundant amount of scars and cuts,I pulled it down and lay still next to Adam's sleeping body

-DayDream-
The key in hand,I drew up my sleeves and brought the key against my skin,it pierced it but not to my liking,Working in the flashes of thunder and light of the moon,I grabbed a book,held the key in place and slammed it down into of the key. The key went in deeply,penetrating my skin and blood gushing out even against the pressure of the key..I sobbed and cried loudly into the darkest houses of the night, I mumbled the insults about myself until my throat was parched and eventually passes out of exhaustion..

I felt tears against my cheek and all I could hear was thumping of my heart, that night was when this all started and made me this to myself..

*****************
"Eden..." Audrey trailed off and rubbed my arm
"I was pretty fucked up" I mumbled, I felt saddened to talk about this but my God this was only the fucking start of my adventures with Adam Cliffe..