{Chapter 1}

February 2nd 2013

I walked to a secluded area of the vast lake and sat down. I lent my back against the tree and slept the entire afternoon. I was awoken by a noise. It was pretty close by and that in itself scared me. I quickly stood up and tried to survay the area but my eyes were a bit fuzzy from the sleep and my lack of glasses.

"God fucking damn it!" I cursed under my breath quietly.

"Wow, a cutie like you knows such profanities?" said a voice from behind me.

I turned and my slightly blurry eyes landed on a blonde beauty. His sandy blonde hair covered one of his piercing green eyes, his My Chemical Romance shirt covering his flat stomach. I was breathless as to why this handsome man was talking to me.

"Heh um, can i have my glasses back now?" I asked him politely.

"Sure thing, cutie," he smiled, handing me my glasses.

"So I'm Eden and you are?" I asked putting my glasses on my nose and my vision cleared up.

The man looked at his watch and his eyes widened in disbelief, he rushed his hand through his hair and looked at me quickly.

"I've got to go!" he said and started to sprint away, still fast in his skinny jeans.

"Wait! What's your name?!" I yelled as he sped of into the distance.

"It's Adam!!" He screamed as his silhouette disappeared over a hill.

"Adam huh?..Cute name" I said to myself, a smile creeping onto my face

********

"So wait, you fell asleep outside? Fucking Idiot!" Audrey said giggling.

"Yeah, but dude I was tired as hell" I retorted.

"I bet your glad you did though," She said.

"Yeah I really am.." I smiled to myself.

"Blonde beauty, " Audrey yelled and laughed her ass off at me.

"Shut up. He really was!" I said grabbing a photo that was pinned to my wall.

"That's him and you?!" She exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah Blonde babes, is what his mother used to say," I smiled sadly looking at the photo that was before me.