Prologue

June 27th 2019

I looked up at Audrey, I was sprawled across my bed and laid still. My purple fairy lights were all that lit the room giving us both a ominous glow.

"And then we went to the cafe and he kissed me!" she said looking down at her dirty blonde hair falling over her face. A smile on her red lie upon tainted lips.

"That sounds lovely, Audrey," I said half listening, sighing i closed my eyes and brushing her hair out of her face.

"Say Eden, why don't you go out into the dating world?" she replied, curiosity gleaming in her blue eyes whilst she stared at me.

At this point I sat up, I turn at looked at her from my current position on the bed, my dark blue hair messily framing my face. As my eyes met her's, she looked scared..It was as if I had been possessed by some sort of demonic spirit..

"I used to date people and you know it, Audrey," I said plainly, mainly because i didn't want to think about all the memories right now, even though they were constantly on my mind everyday..

"Oh? Tell me about it then!" She exclaimed looking oddly interested in my ex love life, which at the time was a world wind adventure.

"Ah well it's going to take a while.." I said thinking back on it all and my eyes going cloudy with regret and painful memories of the corpse...blood...her...

"Well one day I walked to a place and that's how I met Adam Cliffe, charming as he was, at first I didn't buy it but that's what happens when you meet handsome strangers down by the river..."