Part 2 if gay sex

Twice went to get the wheelchairs and put it in front of the door. A cupped of hours later shigaraki got up and went to the door looked out of the door and see that Jiro, Shoji and izuku  was on the floor passed out and shigaraki see a wheelchair by the door. "TF is going on here!?" Shigaraki ask/question. "We want to know what was going on in your room so we  Kind of kidnapped jiro, Shoji and izuku to help us out!" Toga and twice said at the same time. Shigaraki  Shrugged as he put the wheelchair in his room close the door and locked it. "What was all of that about?" Twice asked. "Wel..." Toga was about to reply but some of the pro heroes and some of class 1a students (Tokoyami, momo and lida) came bargen inn. "The fuck did you do to my students!" Aizawa and Present Mic shouted. The L.O.V. look at them then looked bake the people on the floor then bake again. "Ummmmmmm well you see..."The L.O.V. said while tokoyami, momo and lida run over to the lover/crush. Then everyone hear the door unlocked and see dabi coming out of the room in the wheelchair "What the fuck did I come out to see and why are there people dead on the floor!" Dabi shouted. "Um well you see dabi we kidnapped jiro, Shoji and izuku to help us to hear what was going to or was happening in shigaraki room sooooo.." Toga and twice reply. Dabi shake his head in sham. After dabi shouted at the L.O.V. and made an agreement that if thay just take there people bake and never talk about this thay won't attack UA for a cupped of day's and the pro agreed with them and left. It been a few day after jiro, Shoji and izuku was kidnapped and thay told everyone what happened it went around the school like a flu. It was the the headline of the school of what happened so if shigaraki decided to attack the school thay can black mail him.

Tell me what you think and give me some idea of what I could put if I do more parts. 😁