part 1 of Gay Sex

It was a 'normal' day in class 1a where everyone  was in a good mood except bakugou. He was shouting at mineta who was trying to look under the girls skirts but then he grabbed him by the balls and lobbed him at aizawa who was just waking up. Mineta landing on aizawa face. "TF are you doing mineta!" Aizawa shouted as he lobbed him out of the room and he went back to sleep. Then all the girls started to simp for bakugou just because he hit mineta. After a bit of all the girls simping for bakugou the L.O.V. portel came and appeared in the class and kidnapped Jiro, Shoji and izuku for some reason. "Thank for them hero." Toga said as thay all disappeared. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"! Present Mic shouted as he entered the door. The rest of the class just stared at him. At the L.O.V. basse Jiro, Shoji and izuku was put by a door and twice put Jiro, Shoji ears on the wall to make them listen to what going on and twice give izuku a notebook and a pen.

POV: In the room where shigaraki and dabi are just talking but then something started to happen. Shigaraki went over to the draw and grabbed something from it it was a condom and he brought it bake over to dabi. " Hay dabi can you open it for me?" Shigaraki asked while give it to him. Dabi smirk and grabbed it and opened it. "Here." Dabi said while giving it bake to him. Shigaraki went to rip of dabi trousers and his pans off and shigaraki takes his trousers and pans off. Then shigaraki put the condom on his dick tuned dabi around and then dabi started to mone because shigaraki was going really hard on his ass "you ok stapel." Shigaraki said while shirking. "Fuck off scratch!" Dabi shouted as he was moning. Shigaraki continued to fuck dabi to where he is a druling mess. "Hay stapel you good?" Shigaraki asked. Dabi nodded.

Back out side with Jiro, Shoji, izuku, toga and twice. Jiro, shoji and izuku where on the ground bright red and has a nosebleed because what the was listing to for 5 hours. Toga ran and bottle up of the blood. Then thay a noise come for inside the room again jiro shot up and put her ear against the wall then izuku shot up and stared to write then shoji started to wake up and had a big nosebleed again. It went on the next 10 hours. "Get the wheelchair!" Shoji shouted.