could your arms be my home once again?

"How did your meeting go?" Jin asks from the couch in Namjoon's apartment.
Namjoon smiles as he walks into the room. Over the last week and a half, he had been seeing Jin almost every day. He still hadn't chosen a restaurant to work at and often walked into Namjoon's apartment so much that Namjoon was starting to wonder if the older even had his own place.
"Good! The CEO was impressed and told me to keep it up. Next is meetings about the mv's and vibe of the album, tracklist finalizing, and making sure all three albums match up."
Jin sits up, pausing the cooking show that he had definitely been judging before Namjoon had come back from the company.
"That sounds like a really long process," Jin comments, smiling when Namjoon moves Jin's feet to sit down.
"It should be all out in a month from now," Namjoon says, letting Jin rest his feet on Namjoon's legs.
Jin looks like he wants to say something but holds back, changing his mind.
"I'll be pretty busy right before the release and after we will be doing a lot of promotional stuff, but I'm still semi-free for the next few weeks," Namjoon says hesitantly, not sure if he wanted to make his desire to continue spending any of his free time with Jin.
Jin smiles, "How have you done this kind of stop-and-go lifestyle for so long?"
"It hasn't been many stops until recently, they kept us busy for several years straight but now we are getting breaks which are nice," Namjoon leans further back into the couch as Jin watches him.
"Are we going somewhere tonight?" Namjoon finally asks, turning his head toward Jin who looks down at his hands.
"Are you sure we should still be going out all of the time?" Jin asks, worried.
Namjoon nods, "Yes."
"Well, then I have a friend over in Mapogu with a pizza place," Jin says, more of a suggestion than anything else.
Namjoon gets up, moving Jin's feet again, "Sounds great, I'll go get ready!"
Jin watches the younger disappear into the bedroom and stares at the closed door for a long moment before turning back to his show, ready to criticize the chef again.

"You need to stop having so many chef friends, I think my company is going to put me on a diet at this point," Namjoon says, groaning as he and Jin reach the busy sidewalk.
Jin laughs, "You just need to go to the gym more if you are gaining weight."
Namjoon shakes his head, "I can't keep eating like this, it's so good though, you really know the best places to eat."
"I only make friends with talented chefs," Jin says, pulling Namjoon out of the way of a man on a scooter as he flies down the alley.
Namjoon frowns, the bottle of soju they had shared limiting his awareness of his surroundings, "I'm not a talented chef so are we not friends?"
Jin laughs but it dies when he sees that Namjoon was asking seriously.
"No, Joon," He pulls Namjoon into a smaller alley where it was a bit more quiet, "It was a joke, I meant that I don't make friends with chefs that make bad food."
Namjoon pouts, crossing his arms making him look much younger than his 30 years. Jin tries to hide his fond smile, "I don't ever want to not be your friend."
Namjoon narrows his eyes, thinking hard about the statement, "Do I need to learn how to cook?"
Jin laughs again, leaning against the wall of the alley as Namjoon huffs, slightly annoyed.
Jin takes a step forward, grabs Namjoon's chin, and looks him in the eye, "I want to be your best friend for eternity," He pauses, searching Namjoon's face, "Understand, Joonie?"
Namjoon's pout disappears and he nods, one hand grabbing Jin's shirt out of instinct.
"I will do all of the cooking, and you watch so you don't hurt yourself again," Jin adds, face softening into a slight smile again.
Namjoon nods, agreeing slightly relieved that he wouldn't have to try and learn how to cook properly.
"Good," Jin says letting go of Namjoon's face as he takes a step back from the younger, trying not to read into the hand clutching his shirt.
Namjoon looks down at his hands as he lets go of Jin's shirt, trying to calm his rapidly beating heart.
A long moment passes before Namjoon has recovered and Jin has finished berating himself mentally. Namjoon pushes himself off of the wall, taking a steadying breath and nodding to a couple as they walk past.
"We should head back, it's starting to cool down and I didn't bring a jacket," Namjoon suggests, despite the fact that it was still rather warm out.
"Sure," Jin smiles, happy to have something else to focus on.
They leave the smaller alley, walking down the street toward the closest subway station.