5. Pretend not to remember

Flashback

Yesterday at Pete's school

Ring Ring Ring!!!

The sound of the bell rang, and now it was 5:30 in the evening, it was time that all students and teachers will be going home or some are going to hang out with their friends. 

Architecture major:

Pete choose to study architecture because he love to draw since he was young. Besides his family, he pours all his heart and soul into the drawing. Pete is a second-year architecture student, he was only 21 but when it comes to drawing he can learn very fast.  

Every day Pete studies and works at the same time. After the deal with Vegas, he becomes his personal assistant, he works is to button Vegas shirt and fix his tie every morning before work and in the evening Vegas will pick Pete up from school going back home, and eat dinner together.

 Everything is a job for Pete because Vegas has agreed to pay for all his need including school, sometimes Pete thought it would be too much but Vegas still insist on doing it and there is one rule Pete can only work for Vegas. But for Vegas it becomes a habit he can't button up his shirt or fix his tie without Pete help, there was one time when Vegas has gone to interrupt Pete in the middle of class just for him to fix his tie.

Pete was preparing his stuff suddenly his friend call him out

" Hey Pete let hang out" His friends Ken

" Where ?" Pete ask still preparing his drawing stuff

" The new opening club near our school" Ken

" I don't like clubbing it full of people" Pete

" You suppose a dog would go there if not people" Ken say jokingly

" Let go Pete just once, you never hang out with us since school start" Big his other friend

" Porsche go too" Ken add trying to convince Pete

" Ummm" Pete still hesitate

" It Friday so it fine" Big

" Why are you acting like you about to get caught hanging out?" Ken ask joking

It true Pete was afraid of Vegas getting caught him at the club, it not that Pete does not like to hang out at the club with his friend but Vegas has warn him not to go there and this week Vegas had been gone on a business trip at Mandalay so he restricted him clearly not to stay out late Vegas also warn Pete that if he caught Pete staying out late or lie to him Pete will get a punishment from him.

Pete still want to go and he thought that Vegas won't caught him. Just one day it won't be that bad right so Pete decide to go.

" All right let go. What time?" Pete agree and ask his friend

" See u at 8 o'clock at the VP groups club" Ken

Then Pete decide to go home first because Vegas had his bodyguard to pick Pete up, Pete has no choice and if he does not go home eventually Vegas bodyguard will report to Vegas about what happen so he will surely get drag back home before he even get a step in the club.

After arriving home Pete took a quick shower and wear his pajamas coming down to eat dinner as usual but the not usual is that he eat alone. After finishing dinner he went back to his room.