Introduction

Author POV:

Hello everyone❤️!!!
So this is my First story....and I am very excited!!!🤩 🤩
So let's go to the story!!! Yayyyyy!!!!!🤩🤩

MAIN CHARACTERS ARE :

Santhosh Aravind Kumar:

A man who is a top business man at a young age... He is 27 years old and CEO of R&A Companies... Everyone calls him or thinks of him as a Cold, rude, calm yeah he is always calm and collective which is very dangerous and no one has that thing to mess with him!!! But when it's come to his family he is always funny, happy and protective... He has one younger brother..and parents who love their kids very much..... Every girl's throwing themselves to him but he never cares about that...

Aravind Kumar:

Founder of R&A companies.... Loves his family very much and also missing his father's family as much.. he is settled in US though but always respect his tradition but never force them into his kids.... A great Father and a Husband... Always love if someone is from his motherland(Tamilnadu)...

Rose Aravind Kumar:

Another Founder of R&A Companies... Loves his kids and husband.. they're her world.... innocent and humble woman with diamond heart which made her husband to fall for her more than anything... Always wanted to bring her husband family but afraid to go there and face them.. She also loves India like her husband...

Anirudh Aravind Kumar:

24 years old boy who is a COO of R&ACompanies...A Very fun and jovial person in every place..also sweet to all employees which is exactly opposite to his brother who is strict and Cold.... But very responsible and hardworking when it's come to Work...

let's see our Female lead :
Anjana Subash:

A girl who is very positive and spreads happiness wherever sho goes.. She is beautiful in and out... Working in Chennai as Project manager and another CFO of R&A Companies....She is 25 years old and has a beautiful family.. Mother - who loves her so much!! and have a younger brother who took over their father's business... She always wanted to be an independent so she doesn't want to be CEO in their own company which is also one of the top most Companies... But yeah she too has her hard work there... Also have grandparents who love their grand-children a lot... About her father he is no more.. We will see what happened to him later..

Laxmi Subash:

A great Mother of Anjana and Aswath... Loves her children a lot....She too had a dream after her husband she is the one who took over the business and Family... Her Parents are very supportive and caring.

Aswath Subash:

A noughty fellow and always loves to trouble his Elder sister... A young business man who is now handling his family business with the help of his sister... 24 years old... As much as his sister is beautiful he is not so less than a handsome man... However he is funny towards his family but when it comes to work every one will fear them( both sister and brother)...

Ravi Kumar:

Grandfather of Anjana and Aswath... Father of Laxmi... loves his family a lot.... In the past his did something without thinking about consequences but when he realised his mistake..it was already too late... Now he is living happily with his grandchildren... Also loves his Wife a lot.... He can't even imagine a life without her...

Rani Ravi Kumar:

Grandmother of Anjana and Aswath... Mother of Laxmi... Loves her family but feels guilty for her husband's deed where she can't stop That incident.... But now I'm living happily with her grandchildren.... Always teach them good things... Not to forget she is an amazing Cook her grandchildren always love her food....always love her husband just like him... She too never imagine a life without him❤️....

Pooja :

Cousin sister of Anjana but always considered her as an elder sister... Staying with Anjana and family... She doesn't like her mother and brother so she always stayed with them from childhood... Everyone considers her a young Princess of the family.... have a best friend Named Maya... Both have finished their studies and are about to join her brother's company...

Let's see friends of both sides:

From the santhosh side:
Ashwin:

A 28 year old man... Business partner and Best friend of santhosh... He is also successful in business.... Always loves his family and friends...

Steve James:

Another best friend of Santhosh... Lowyer is professional... Friend from childhood of Santhosh... He has a girlfriend who is also a friend of Santosh...

Ami George:

Girlfriend of Steve and girl best friend of Santosh... Working as a chief designer in Sanjeev designing house... An independent woman with a positive attitude... Staying in an apartment but most of the time she stays with her boyfriend....

Sanjeev:

Another best friend of Santosh... CEO of Sanjeev designing house... Single also an Indian that too Tamil guy but settled in the US with his family...

Those 4 are best friends from childhood and from college Ashwin became a part of it...as he finished his degree here itself...

From the Anjana side :
Keerthika:

One and Only Bestfriend of Anjana from childhood... She has a boyfriend... Working as a CFO in R&A Companies in the Indian branch.... Independent woman with full of joy and excitement...a fun loving person... She has one elder brother who is married to his love... Also having a younger sister named Thanya doing her final year of College... And having loving parents...

Thanya:

Younger sister of Keerthika... Doing her final year of college... A very innocent and sweetest person in the family... Very attached towards Anjana and Keerthika... As they both always took care of her like their child...

Ashwin:

Brother from another mother for Anjana.. also the boyfriend of Keerthika... CEO of R&A COMPANIES for All indian branches... He has a sister named Maya... A supportive brother and friend anyone could ask for... Also a great son and boy friend too...

Maya:

Sister of Aswin... She has beautiful family and friends... Finished her studies along with Pooja..had one sided love towards Aswanth..

So guys!!! how are both families and friends???

Hope you all liked the characters!! If there is anything I wanna change just let me know that...

See you all in the next chapter until then byeee!! Love you all!!!