chapter 2

Shortest chapter ahead:
Anjana POV :

We all are going for a family dinner with friends. I don't introduce my family right so here it is!! I have one younger brother who is now CEO of our Company. My Amma retired from our Company 2 years ago. spending time with her parents. My Chella Thatha and Paathi who live with us. And another family member is My pattu kutty cousin sister Pooja, She is living with us because she doesn't like her mother and brother and we gladly accepted that and yeah my brother is over protective towards us typical brother thing you know...

Present :

"Hi guys how are you all?" I asked my friend family yes as i said earlier that dinner with friends and family is my only best friend from my childhood Keerthika..... my 'Kee'We all are like family Keerthika she is also CFO of R&A Companies... We did our studies together from the 1st standard to till now we are best friends so as our family...

We all hugged each other then settled in our respective seats then everyone started their conversation like (My mom - paatti - Aunty)...(Thatha - Uncle)... (My brother - her brother ( Aakash ))... (Me - Keerithi - bhanu anni( Aakash anna wife) - Thanya( Kee sister and younger one in their family )) before you all ask about Pooja she went for a tour with her friends...

"So how is life going appu" I asked Thanya "As usual akka clg - assignments - project and all" she said with a boring tone we both laughed at her expression... yes!! she is in her last year of College in B.com PA group... "Aww!! baby don't worry it's just a matter of 6 months right then you can start with your job" I said she too nodded with a happy face... "When they are all coming Kee" I asked Kee..... before she could tell something we heard his voice

"We all are here my baby sista" comes the voice of my brother from another mother!! my Anna and I immediately hugged him and others to do the same with each other actually he is our school senior.... good and an amazing brother...

"So now you came.. why are you guys late??" Asked Keerthi to Aswin anna with an angry face...
"Traffic jam ma" said anna

She nodded then we all again settled in our seats then again everyone started our conversation but anna joined the boys group of course they all are talking about BUSINESS... When it comes to their business they never get tired...

"If any more about business you guys talk i will give you 3 good amounts of slap... it's family time for God sake!!! so lets order our food then talk about main topic " Paatti warned them other mothers to nodded with same glare it was so fun to see them like they are still kids 😂😂

Then we all ordered our food like -

Chicken Biriyani :

Mutton biriyani :