Chapter 44

Santhosh POV:

"I missed you so much" She said while launching herself on me and I just collected her with a tight hug. In these two months my feelings for her have increased drastically.

"I missed you too a lot." I said while kissing her forehead.

" No one missed me. " Ani said with a fake crying face then she went and hugged him tightly telling how much she missed him and his drama.

"I can't wait for all the functions akka" he said then we all went home from the airport. In two days the functions would start and then in two days after that is marriage. One of my friends is getting married and I'm so happy for him. I worked like a machine in these two months for a month long holiday but I do need to go back after the wedding for a week and will be back before our wedding functions and the thing is she doesn't know about this, thinking we will leave after our marriage. Only god can save me from her anger because she clearly told me to leave for more than a month but I couldn't help it I'm the CEO that long leave would really affect us. But Ani would be here only.

After reaching home we all got ready and packed our things, we all went to Kee and Aswin's home. My parents to Aswin's with me, Ani and Pooja, hers to Kee with her, Ash and Aaru. I just came back again and we are going apart. But not only us but thatha paatti as well. As my thatha with Athai mama (Anju's parents) and paati with us.

Today is the Nalangu function. Everyone has been running around since morning and it's only 10 AM. As everyone else is working so hard that is good for nothing a friend is mine is still sleeping as he was romancing with his Would be wife till early morning. And Others too reached here yesterday I mean Ami, Sanjeev and Steve.

"Santhosh go, wake him and tell him to get ready fast as we have to start the function in one hour as per auspicious time." Aunty said then went towards the room nodding to her.

"Achu come on wake up man" I said then shook him but no sir is not even moved an inch. I got an evil idea and poured a full glass of water straight on his face making him wake in a jerk

"What the hell dude.. is this how you wake me" he whined then slapped his head light

"Go get ready function is about to start" then his eyes wide open and realisation hit him then He ran towards his restroom. Laughing at him I went downstairs to help others.

After making him sit on the stool elders started to apply the sandle mixed with rose water then blessed him and when it was our chance to apply we all ganged up (our gang, Ani, Maya, Pooja) and applied all over him and poured yellow water making him all shocked and others to laugh after that Aunty asked him take a bath. Pooja and Maya came to us where me and Ani were standing.

"Bro you guys have to go to the bride side, give them sandal paste and we are coming with you two. " Maya said then we nodded and my face lightened like a hundred wats light. others Chucked at me

"Wow, you will just jump on whenever you get the opportunity to see akka " Ani said laughing and I made a face to him

" You'll know how it feels when you are in love" I said Maya nodded supporting me as she too wants to meet Ash and for a sec Ani eyes traveled to Pooja making her blush.. okay something is happening...

Then We went to the bride's house and two girls ran out at the moment I parked the car. Yes I was driving after getting a licence here. Then we took the paste and went inside only to get mesmerised by the beauty in front of me as she was holding many things in her hand. Feeling my gaze she looked in my direction and the moment our eyes connected everything else froze. My whole world is in front of me and she puts everything on the table Coming towards me, I took the paste from my hand and gave it to Ani who was silently standing with and told something I don't quite hear as I'm still in the gaze. Then she took my hand and led us to a room nearby and locked the door. She came in front of me and I came out from my freeze stage. Then I pulled her by her wrist and sneaked my hand on her waist and attached her body in Mine. My hand feathered her naked waist as she is wearing yellow colour lehenga but in a different style like a saree.