Chapter 39

Anjana POV:

If someone wants to know who is the happiest woman on this planet right now, that would be me. My family reunited and everyone accepted San with full happiness and blessings. And today we are going to the city hospital to continue the treatment here. Even if I got married with San and have to move now, I'd be happy to do that if only the doctor said the same positive note. Today we are going to the hospital and we, meant by Me, Ashu, amma and Santhosh with dad. After last night mom and dad talked about all the other things and apologized to each other. My mom apologized to me for ignoring all the other things. When I went to sleep the smile on my face that was priceless. And to your clarification everyone has their Separate room here, So is San. Others left after the dinner and the rest of our family were only the people who stayed in our house. I too apologized to mom for the hurtful words and rude behaviour. And now mom is nervous as she is coming for the first time. And Santhosh, he is something, because even back in New York he came with us for as  many times as he can for the appointments. Which made him the favourite son-in-law of the family even though he is the only one for now but my family is over dramatic sometimes..

"Let's go" Ashu said then we all headed to the car and within a few minutes we reached the hospital.

"Excuse me, hello!! we have a appointment with Dr. Raj so can you please tell me his cabin number?" I asked the receptionist

"Good morning ma'am, Dr. Raj Cabin is on the second floor and room no. 12" She politely said then we headed to the lift then reached his Cabin. With a knock he asked us to come in then we went inside only to get shocked by the person present here. Even though he was shocked by seeing me. Suddenly we both screamed

"Ahhh" "ahh"
"Wtf" he said then we both hugged each other

"How are you man" I asked him after parting our hug

"I'm so good dude, how are YOU? Look at you, totally different but the beauty of you has never changed, if anything you're more beautiful than ever." He flirted like as usual

"You didn't change" I chuckled

"Never" he said then we heard a two throat clearing sound making me realise others were also present here. So I turned only to see Ashu and Santhosh's unpleasant expression and blank eyes making me realise he is jealous already. Uff what to do with this guy but I love to make him jealous tho so let's ignore that look.

"Okay so Dev this is my mom, dad, brother and boyfriend" i told this to Dev then "guys this is Dev my and Kee's friend and Aswin anna's school best friend." I said

"You have a boyfriend? That's not fair you didn't wait for me" Dev said with his puppy voice without realising there is someone burning and murdering him in his head.

"Oh shut it. And down to the business shall we?" I asked then he nodded. Dad seated on his patient seat and me and Mom took the other two seats in front of his desk making my boys stand behind me like a bodyguard. Then he studied dad's file and closed it.

"Okay it's actually a miracle that he is recovering this quickly and you guys should be glad for that. If we continue with the treatment there are so many possibilities for him to cure within a couple of years fully. I need to change the medicine so I'll prescribe that and make him take that regularly without fail. He needs to do some physical exercises but very light ones which the physiotherapist would recommend today before you go. Then follow the diet chart And rest is assured." Dev said making us sign in relief, thank God for this.
(A. N: I'm not a medical Student. If this anyhow affected someone of you I'm sorry for that and it's only a fiction)

After the physiotherapist instructions we took our leave not before exchanging our numbers (dev and me). For the whole ride San was silent. After reaching home everyone went to their room but I went inside San's room and closed the door making him look at me.