10. One shade darker 🖤

Vote target: 7  . Thank you for completing the previous target. It means a lot to me than you think.

*****

Reena looked at her schedule today and huffed in anger.

Today will be the most hectic one , she thought herself.

All her days were filled with her wedding preparations and her Father wanted everything to be done as per her wish which actually doubled her head ache .

.She was finally happy today that see was going to meet her best friend but her dad informed about her meeting with his partners.

" Reena , just a minute". He called her to his office .

" What happened dad? "

" Reena , I have made some changes in your schedule. Actually Andrews and guru pandian wanted to meet you secretly befor you reach kgf "

After her marriage was fixed with Rocky, she was always surrounded by his guards. It was hard to meet anyone without his notice.

" You inform the driver that you have an appointment for spa and drop you at Royal Salon and I will take care of the rest. "

" Ok dad " .

Reena finally exited the Desai mansion and found that her driver had changed.

Atleast it's not him.

She then went to Silk House and finalised her sarees for the ritual.

It was by afternoon, she got ready for the meeting and informed the driver.

The car stopped with a sudden brake.

" What the hell man?" Reena shouted in anger.

" Mam, woh " the driver started to Shiver with fear.

Reena looked at the front from the back  seat and found his source of fear.

Rocky.

He had parked his car and she found someone driving the car away. Realisation hit her as he walked towards her car.

He is going to travel with her.

Reena saw the driver walk out from the car and did a salaam to him.

She tried to hear what he was speaking to him but couldn't hear due to the notice from the traffic.

Suddenly Rocky opened the door of the passenger seat.

" Hi chinna ! " He greeted her with a smile.

" Driver! , Do as I said "

Rocky sat near her and  place his hand on her thigh as he continued to talk.

" So how's sasurji doing?"

" He's fine"

Reena felt herself taking long breath when she felt him slightly caress it with his thumb.

" I really wanted to meet you before, sweet heart but I was bit busy with our marriage preparations,I  hope you understand "

Reena managed to pass a weak smile to him.

Suddenly the car stopped.

" Bring me the prasaad in the slowest possible way. Am l clear? "

" Yes Bhai "

Light mature scene ahead , if  you want you can continue from the #

Reena looked at the window as the driver rushed outside after parking the car and found a temple at a great distance and the car was present under a shady tree .

" You really thought I would not know we're you are going chinna?"

" Rocky, dad as-" her words remained in mid air as she was pulled by Rocky and she was now face to face with him .

" Continue Shona "

" Woh Rocky " Reena closed her eyes in pleasure as felt him touching her through her clothes his hands creating magic on her back.

He stopped his actions when a moan escaped her mouth .

Why are you so desperate Reena ,  she cursed herself.

Rocky looked at her eyes and then their surroundings.
He immediately pulled her more and literally layed her on the back seat .

Before she can process what was happening, Rocky  towered over her  and started peppering kisses in her neck.

" I really Love you chinna!"

" Rocccky !!" She moaned in response unable to control his torture.

And finally he kissed her slowly and turned it into a passionate one .

Reena kept pulling him closer to give him more access . She would always loose control in his kisses.

Rocky sensed that someone was approaching them and left her breathless.

He helped her get up  and left the situation un  addressed .

#####

Rocky asked the driver to take them to Desai mansion.

He looked at Reena who was still blushing due to the kiss. He smiled seeing his effect on her and held  her hands.

**"**.

"Sasurji, where are you?"

" Rocky? " Rajendra Desai was shocked to see him at this time.

"Reena ?" He asked in a confusion as she was supposed to be on her way to the meeting.

" Yes sasurji, and I'm taking her with me today " Reena was shocked at his statement.

" Don't worry, I'll send some one to drop you in  kgf after the wedding preparations are done.

" Sona just take the necessities now and we will be leaving in a hour."

She nodded in response and left for her room .

She searched for her diary and finally found. She had a habit of maintaining journals and needed to find how their story had progressed in this life as she found some changes in Rocky. And only knowing her past will help her to sustain their future.

*****

Thank you for the love and support for the story.☺️

Updates will be slower in the week days but I'll make sure to update after the target is completed.