The Park

David sent me a photo around noon the next day. Michael..

David: Where are you?
Me: Home? Where are you two haha
David: We just finished lunch if you couldn't tell.
Me: Ha...I assumed. Why's he so gorgeous?
David: Ask him yourself. Where did you want to meet up?
Me: The park? I don't know...where would it be less awkward?
David: Parks fine. I'll bring Bo. (My dog..)
Me: Want me to bring my dog?
David: Sure..They can have a play date as well.

After we decided what park to meet at I got Mel and made my way to the park. The park was not as crowded as it usually is. We said we'd meet at one of the benches down by the pond.

As I get closer to the pond, I get extremely nervous. I almost turned around at one point. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm meeting two men whom I don't know at a park. I've gone crazy.

Once I get close enough I see two men that look like the men from the pictures and a small dog. The one in the white shirt, Michael...I think, tosses a frisbee for the small dog to get. His back is to me.

The other mans back is to me as well. He then sits on the ground and pulls out his phone. My phone then beeps.

David: Almost here?

Michael sits next to David. I just stand back by a tree with Mel. Do I want to meet him?

Me: Almost.
David: Good. Michaels getting nervous. He's about to bail.

I then see Michael stand up and start pacing. He places a hand on his stomach and then sits back down next to David.

Here goes nothing...

I finally leave the tree and walk down towards the two. Mel barks at Bo. Both of the men's heads turn to face me. I give them a smile.

"Hey," I say as David stands up.

"Hey!" David says as he reaches to shake my hand. Mel and Bo sniff each other out as Michael stands up.

"Hey," he says in the sexiest voice I've ever heard. "Nice to finally meet you," he says with a giant smile as he reaches his hand out.

Wanting to just bend the guy over right there I pull him in for a hug. Michael hesitates at first, but then hugs me back. He smells like heaven.

Michael giggles as he pulls away. I think he heard me sniff him. Great.

"Well I'll leave you two alone," David says as he walks over to a bench. Mel and Bo follow him with the frisbee.

"I know we just met, but I need to try this..." I say as I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull him back to me.

I then attach my lips to his. He kisses me right back as his hands reach around my neck and pull me closer. David whistles off in the distances as Michael runs his hands through my hair.

I grab his face with my hands as we deepen the kiss. His tongue is now dancing with mine. A small moan escapes his lips as he presses himself against me.

"Fuck," I whisper out of breathe as we part and rest our foreheads against each others.

"My thoughts exactly," he whispers back.