Come Here

"Fuck," David says as he makes his way to us. "We have to go Michael. Now."

David grabs Michael's arm and pulls him away from me. He then puts a leash on Bo and starts walking away with Michael. Michael pulls back from him.

"What's wrong?!" Michael asks David.

"Where are you going?" I ask David.

"We just need to go Michael," he says as he pulls Michael away.

Mel runs over to me as I sink to the ground. What the fuck?

Michael Hood: I'm sorry...
Me: Why are you leaving?
Michael Hood: He won't tell me.
Me: Then don't go..
Michael Hood: I'll text or call you later. Okay?
Me: Okay.

With nothing else to do I head home. Andy is waiting for me in the living room.

"What's up?" I ask as I sit next to him.

"My friend texted me. He was telling me about how his boss met some guy. A guy named Mikey. He sent me a picture of the two of them," Andy says as he hands me his phone.

My hands start to shake as I see the picture. David must have taken it. That must be why he freaked out. Andy must have told him my real name and that he was my ex.

"Funny. That guy looks just like you. But your names not Mikey. Is it?" Andy asks as he leans back on the couch.

"D-did you tell him my real name?" I ask.

"Yup. And he asked, 'wait, your Mika?' Of course I replied, yup." Andy then stands up and makes his way to me. "You're fucked. I though I recognized Michael's name, but I wasn't sure. He'll never talk to you again. He hates liars."

"Fuck you," I tell him.

"Excuse me?"

"I said fuck you!" I shout at him as I push him away.

I lock myself in my room and call Michael. He doesn't answer. I call again. No answer.

By now I have tears running down my face. How could a day so perfect turn so shitty? Why does Andy have to know David? Probably screwed him.

I call Michael again. No answer. Then David calls me.

"Don't talk," he says as I answer. "Leave him alone! Don't you ever come near him again. I'll fuck you up if you do."

Then he hangs up. I call Michael again. Then again, but it goes straight to voicemail.

I fall to the floor and cry. I know I barely knew him, but it still hurts. I felt something with him. Something that I wish I felt with Andy.

Around midnight David texts me.

David: Cleaning up your messes again.
David: He may not look it, but he's fucking trashed. Thanks to your lying ass. He liked you. Why couldn't you just be honest with him?
Me: I'm sorry. I didn't want him to be fake with me if he knew who I was.
David: But you can be fake?
Me: I never thought I'd fall for him.
David: You're making my job hard.
Me: Sorry.

I then receive a FaceTime from Michael. He's laying on his bed. I can hear David telling him to put the phone down.

"I'm sorry Michael," I tell him as tears start flowing down my face again.

"Go away David!" Michael says. He drops the phone and leaps off of the bed. "I said go!" Michael shouts as a door slams. "Fucking dick," he says as he flops back onto the bed and picks up the phone.

"I'm sorry," I repeat as I wipe my face.

"Why do..do y-you hate me?" Michael slurs as he stares down.

"I don't Michael! I like you. I really do," I tell him.

"Come here," he tells me as he looks at me.

"I will. Text me the address."