The End

It's been over a year. I haven't heard from Michael since I dropped him off. I tried calling him, but his phone is no longer in service. Maybe he blocked me. Or maybe David blocked me.

I drove to his house on Christmas Day, hoping he'd be there, but he wasn't. No one was. Andy and I have hooked up a few times since, but only hooked up. I don't think I could ever be with him again.

Just as I was about to unplug my phone I received a text from an unknown number and a picture.

Unknown: Good morning sunshine!

Michael...

Me: Good morning :)
Me: Why'd you disappear from me?
Michael <3: I had to get my life sorted out.
Michael <3: I'm sorry for disappearing. Do you hate me?? :(
Me: Of course not love. Where are you?
Michael <3: I'm in California. I'll be in London next week though. Can I see you then?
Me: Yes! I'd be angry if you came and didn't bother to see me.
Michael <3: Good, because I miss you :-*
Me: I miss you.

--

Michael is on his way to meet me for dinner. I arrived early at the restaurant, because I'm just that nervous. I hope he is really better and he's just not saying that.

Michael <3: Look up.

"What?" I say to myself, but then look up.

I'm glad when I do. Michael and I lock eyes. He's standing in a suit with flowers in his hand.

I stand as he walks over to me. I take the flowers out of his hand and set them on the table. Then I pull him into me. "Don't leave me again," I tell him.

"Never," he tells me before planting his lips onto mine.

We stood there in the middle of the restaurant making out for what felt like forever. When we parted we both smiled and rested our foreheads again each others.

--

Once we finally finished dinner we headed to my place. We settled for the couch. Once we were fully undressed he kneeled in-between my legs and just smiled at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You're beautiful," he tells me.

"Right back at you," I tell him as I pull him down to me to kiss him.

--

After we did our thing, we just laid on the couch and cuddled. Naked. The best.

"Will you move in Michael," I ask him nervously.

I haven't even thought of it before just now. I just asked without thinking about it.

"I'd like to. If you really want me to," he replies as he holds me tighter.

"I definitely would. I'd like to wake up to you everyday Michael," I tell him. "I want to fall asleep just like this each and every night. There's nothing more that I want. Just you."

And that's what I got...