⠀𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑐 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝.

one

one. be polite! if i feel you are being rude to me or anyone else, i will not accept your request. you may also be at risk of being put on the blacklist.
two. this is a batch system only! the shop is only open when i say it is. please do not request when the batches are closed, i will not complete it. please do not pm me to make your graphics either; this will also put you at risk of being put on the blacklist. VIPs are permitted to request whenever they please.
three. links to inspiration must be included in your form. i will not accept your request if you don't provide any, unless you provide an adequate amount of detail. remember, the more detail that you include in your form, the more likely i am to accept.
four. i will no longer be accepting graphics that are for drafts. i will check to see if your book is published before accepting your request.
five. you must use the graphic for at least two weeks. this goes for all of them except profile aesthetics; you can use your profile aesthetic for a week.
six. for payment, i ask for a follow to this account and a credit in the chapters that my graphics appear in (if it's a sign-off gif, just credit me in the first chapter you use it in or your graphic gallery).
seven. shop hopping is prohibited!
eight. if i feel a faceclaim is problematic, i reserve the right to decline your request.
nine. the password is as followed; which emperor commissioned for the taj mahal to be built? VIPs do not need a password.