⠀⠀𝑡𝑢𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙 | 𝑔𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠.

This tutorial was requested by MARVELMAZETEEN.

Most of my requests are gif banners. Hopefully today I can help you guys make some GIFs on your own!

Also I apologise the screenshots I've taken will look a bit dark but you should be able to see everything clearly.

So here's the end product:

Aptly inspired by Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, I made this gif in about half an hour

Aptly inspired by Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, I made this gif in about half an hour. Depending on how much you want to manipulate the gif, it may take longer. Today however I will just be focusing on how to create a gif in this format, with two faceclaims side by side. If you guys would like a tutorial on colouring and such, let me know.

Firstly, gather your resources. I primarily get my GIFs from Tumblr or Pinterest. A good place for fonts is dafont; you have access to hundreds of zip files there.

Now once you have found your resources, load them onto your editing software. I use photopea; it's a free, online editing software that's nearly identical to photoshop. I use it primarily on my phone as it's more comfortable for me, but you may prefer using a laptop or computer.

When the screen loads, select the option to start a new project. You will then be taken to a screen where you will have to enter the dimensions of your canvas. This is usually how I set up my canvas;

Honestly I can't quite remember how I got these dimensions, but they have worked so far [EDIT: I now also use 550 x 150]

Honestly I can't quite remember how I got these dimensions, but they have worked so far [EDIT: I now also use 550 x 150]. Adjust if you need to, but this might be beneficial as a guide.

Press "Create", and you canvas should load.

To insert your files, go to "File" < "Open". Load your GIFs and your zip files. The GIFs should come up on separate tabs to your main canvas.

What you then want to do is resize each gif so that it fits onto the canvas. You can do this by going to "Image" < "Image size". When you've done that, you can select the vertical layers button on the right side of the screen;