Chapter Seventeen

Sienna

I searched his eyes, trying to find something suspicious or off, but all I saw was emotion so raw and genuine that I teared up as I held his face in my hands. This man was crazy for me and here I thought he was just crazy. 

I thought when he walked away that he'd never come back. I was used to people never coming back, used to the feeling of being alone and isolated from the world. I had an almost romantic relationship with isolation, and it's become something I've grown accustomed to. And what does he do?

He comes right back not even ten minutes later, kisses me, and proclaims his love and adoration for me. He called me his safe place. It was odd being a safe place for someone because I never thought I could offer such peace and tranquility. Looking into his eyes, I realized that the feeling was beyond mutual. 

He was my safe haven, my fucking sanctuary that sheltered me, and even though it was sudden, I didn't care. The way I felt for this man didn't feel real, and it made me antsy as if loving him and falling for him wasn't in the plans. I couldn't have predicted how much he changed my life. All I knew was that he came back, claimed his love for me, and like any hopeless romantic girl with a sensitive heart I melted.

"I love you, too. If I'm your safe place, then you're my sanctuary." I said.

"Baby," He groaned. "Say it again. Say you love me."

"I love you." I repeated myself. 

"I never stood a fucking chance. Fuck. Just fucking look at you." He brushed his lips against mine softly. "Not a single fucking chance." He chuckled lightly.

I closed my eyes at the feel of his warm breath against my lips. I closed the distance so we could kiss. He kissed me back almost immediately, hands holding the back of my head, as he brought me closer to him.

"Want you to meet my parents." He said in between kisses. "Want you and Lizzy to move in with me permanently. Want to spoil you, fuck you in what I buy you, and keep you forever." He groaned, kissing me harder and harder. "Fucking hell. I want it all with you."

"Nic,"

"God, when you say my name like that." He dropped to his knees. "Makes me want to fucking worship you." He pulled down my pants and panties, and I kicked them to the side. 

"Take off your shirt. Let me see you." I reached for the hem of my shirt and ripped it off. "That's it. That's all I want to see for the rest of my life. So fucking beautiful." 

He kissed my stomach, his hands skimming up and down my body, squeezing, caressing, and I whimpered when I felt him kiss lower and lower. 

"Baby, I miss how you taste." 

He whispered as his fingers traced up and down my folds. He let out a sound of deep pleasure before his hands came up behind my knees and he was lying me down on the floor, before nestling right between my legs. 

"I need it. Need a fucking taste."

His mouth was quick to pounce, openly, loudly, and hungrily. He moaned the moment he got a taste, and my hand went down to grab his hair, as I swiveled my hips over his face. I could feel every single rough stroke of his tongue, feel every brush of his lips, but when he added his fingers, damn

I stopped breathing and feeling and focused on getting to my orgasm that was already fast approaching. His name tumbled from my lips, and it had gotten so loud that he reached over for my panties and came up, leaving me for a brief moment to shove them into my mouth.

"You keep them in there until I take them out. Do you understand?" 

I nodded my head weakly. 

"That's my good girl." He went back down between my legs, his hands now wrapping them around his head. "Fucking suffocate me." He rasped before his mouth went right back to work.