Chapter Eighteen

Dominic

"Fuck," I swore. "Keep going." I fisted her hair harder. "Baby, let me hear how pretty you sound when you're choking."

She went further down, her hands at the base of my cock and I saw her shake her head side to side as she took more of me in her mouth. The sound of her choking filled the room and I groaned. Waking up to head was every man's fantasy, but my fantasy was anything that included Sienna. 

This woman woke me up with her hot, wet mouth eager and greedy as she sucked on my cock. I don't even know if I was hard before she touched me or if she got me hard, but fuck, all I knew was that this was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

She was still naked from last night, her body glistening in the barely there light from the window, and I could make out the shape of her body. Fuck, such a perfect, and beautiful body. I felt her fingers trail down to my sac, and she cupped and squeezed, lightly tugging them as her mouth worked me, up and down, licking, sucking, swallowing the fuck out of me.

I moaned at how acquisitive she was. Last time, we did this on my own rules, no touching, so I could have control over it all. This was her revenge, her way of showing me just how much she enjoyed the act of giving head, without all the restraints, and fuck I wanted to be powerless like this as long as it was only with Sienna.

"Sienna, baby, I'm..."

My sentence was cut short by my own grunts and sounds of pleasure as I released it down her throat. My orgasm was shattering, life-changing, and I swear I saw lights flashing before me as I orgasmed. I felt her mouth and tongue there, swallowing, licking, and I looked down to see her eyes closed as she swallowed every last drop. I was panting, my hands shaking as I pulled her to me.

"Good morning," She mumbled, kissing my lips softly. "You know, last time you didn't let me touch you, but I love doing this. I love going down on a guy."

I lightly pinched her butt. "You mean you love going down on me."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, that's exactly what I meant."

"Are you being a smartass?"

"Always. Get up and go make me some coffee. I gotta wash up and wake Lizzy up for school. I have work." She got up and grabbed some of her clothes as she made her way to the bathroom.

"No, you're off. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I completely forgot." She stopped and turned around. "What am I supposed to do all day?"

"Spend it with me."

She made a face. "And there's no way I can get out of it?"

"You can't get out of it, but I can get you off. Want me to show you how?" I stood up and walked toward her.

"No, at least not right now. I need to wake up Lizzy and get her dressed, and I really need coffee."

I kissed her forehead. "With or without my spit?" I asked, and she laughed loudly.

"With, your mouth tastes pretty good." She winked and dashed into the bathroom.

Goddamn

I was too fucking in love with this woman. I followed her in just so I could quickly wash up since I didn't have any of my stuff, and then got dressed in yesterday's clothing. I stepped out into the kitchen and got the coffee machine going. I waited for it to drip and grabbed two different types of mugs from her shelf, and poured the two cups.

I sipped on mine and sat in the living room until she stepped out. She looked at her phone and mumbled how it was too early to wake her up, and plopped down next to me in sweats and a black teeshirt. She grabbed her mug and lit a cigarette, taking a deep breath, and closing her eyes as she exhaled.