~The lupin gangs thoughts when they first see their crush blush~

Lupin

When he first saw it, it made him blink a few times honestly. That was so cute...He gave you a wonderful gift the day after that little reaction!He loved that reaction so much!!!!He spoke about this to the gang and others but...they just won't stop teasing him so he ran off a bit grumpy :<

Jigen

When he first saw you blush...it went straight through his heart like a bullet. BANG~!It made him...feel warm...He found the reaction...adorableThat reaction was just in his head for about a week. That cute image just couldn't leave himHe definitely got closer to you!He had more conversations with you! Making puns, giggling, seeing you blush...N-no! It's not a crush...maybe...

Goemon

When he first saw your blush...he blushed two times more than you.Even while training that face kept coming back to him.He actually tried to subtly talk to the gang about it. But obviously, they got super annoying about it, so he gave up. Those fools...He never had this emotion bloom in his heart before...What kind of feeling is this? 

Fujiko

Oh?She LOVED it.After that, she flirted with you more than ever. She just couldn't get enough of that cute reaction!Oh how much she thought about that reaction so much~She wanted to explode with cuteness overload honestlyShe would do more ''accidental'' meetings with you. Why do I always run into her...? Nothing wrong with it but hmmmmm

Zenigata (has a conversation with his group)

He almost dropped the things he was holding when he saw that...reaction.He couldn't describe how he felt. It just felt so lovely seeing such adorableness from y/n crushHe definitely spaced out way more. Um, inspector? *realizes* Wait what- Is it lupin!? What happened!? You just spaced out. O-oh? That's rare...I wonder why...why y/n is on my mind...? Who? N-nothing!

Hope you enjoy!