~How the lupin gang reacts to you calling them handsome/beautiful~

Lupin

He was like !?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!!?!?

- He was so god damn happy. He was for really going lovingly apeshit honestly

- He was such a lovesick fool.

- For the next few days, he gave a billion kisses, and expensive stuff! (jewelry, crown, etc!)

- He talked about this 24/7 with the team. They wanted to rip their ears off... Y/n called me handsome! I feel so- *everybody just face palming and looking tired* What's wrong you guys! *them just ready to scream and beat him* Ah.

Jigen

You said that when he took his hat off, it was rare. but a lovely moment to observe his face.

- When you said that his eyes widened and his cheeks began to burn up.

- He was never told he was handsome...he was super happy to be told he is happy by the most loveliest person in the world. His lover.

- He tried to hide his blush but sadly his hat couldn't save him this time~

- After that, he took off his hat more. He loved that warm feeling he gets when he sees y/n just curtly observe his beautiful facial features and smile warmly.

- He found this very sweet... To give a little revenge for the cute attack he would compliment you and just loves seeing you blush.

Goemon

He was shocked but really happy inside.

- He never was complimented in that way. He always heard others around him call him a scary emotionless samurai. Because of those words he never thought he mattered.

- But after meeting you and falling in love, he felt himself. He felt loved.

- So, you calling him handsome meant the world.

- He tried to respond but he didn't know exactly how... So he looked at you warmly and smiled.

- The smile felt different. It felt as if spring the came...

A warm, gentle cherry blossom, bloomed in your heart.

Fujiko

She has been called ''beautiful'' more than the stars could count. Because of the word ''beautiful', she never felt any meaning to it.

- She was confused by what ''beautiful'' meant. What is it?

- She has been confessed/asked out many times. But whenever she asked why, they all just said it was because she is beautiful...never because of ''her'' Nobody saw her as a human being with personality, and feelings.

- When she met you things changed. Her eyes to the world change. She felt really loved being with you. It was a feeling she never felt before. You saw her as a person and always cared for her.

- So when you said she was beautiful she felt special. It was different from everybody else's words. It felt real.

- Your warm eyes, a slight blush on your rosy cheeks, a cheeky smile on your face... it was beautiful.

P.s She absolutely loves being called by you! She just brightens up and instantly also calls you beautiful too!!

Zenigata

- I am...what.

He was very much the most speechless man on earth but after a moment he got his words and started to get teary.

- He felt like a million explosions just happened in his heart. Y/n is just so *SNIFF* so SWEET! I-*wipes tears off* I love you y/n!!!!!!

He gave you a big bear hug!

- He then cupped your face and smiled brightly.

- He then peppered you with small kisses. He usually would be really shy but right now at this moment, he felt like his love was spilling out of him.

P.s : He might confess to you again because of how happy he is. I like you y/n! Will you go out with me? Zenigata... hm? We are already dating! Oh! *Y/n just giggling* Zenigata loved seeing you smile :) I love you y/n... Awww I love you too!