Crazy (Chicks)

Crazy (Chicks)
By: orphan_account

https://archiveofourown.org/works/12049737?view_adult=true

👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻

There's a spark in your eye
And a grin on your lips
She's a demon and I can't resist her
On a night like this

Liam lets him do this. Partially because it keeps him in control; partially because Liam secretly loves it.

Theo is power hungry, and needy. He's craving control, humanity, touch. He craves an anchor, to anything that makes him feel real again.

Liam sees it. Theo feels alive and fully human like this, and if that's what it takes to keep the chimera in line, then Liam is more than happy to help.

It's definitely just to keep him human, and keep him busy. It's not like Liam wants it or anything, he tells Theo. He consents wholeheartedly because that's what keeps them safe.

That's the lie Liam tells Theo and himself every single time before they do this.

Say that you're fine
But I know that you're a wreck
There's a chill up my spine
With your hands around my neck

He was never one for submission, in fact, Liam hated it. He was always in control, always the leader. It might've worked with Hayden, but it absolutely did not work with Theo. For this to work, Liam needed to completely submit himself to the older of the two, he had to allow Theo to have total and utter dominance over him.

At first, Liam wasn't sure he could keep this up. He felt so helpless and weak beneath Theo, hands wrapped around his neck. Not enough to hurt him, but enough to strain his breath with every pant.

He pushed himself into denial, Theo knew it as well. Liam loved it. He loved being completely helpless and dominated; the way that Theo loved the power he had over the beta, loved dominating as much as Liam loved being thrown at his feet.

Handcuffed to your side
I know that I can't leave
I'm fixated on asphyxiation
But without you I can't breathe

"Knees." Theo knew that Scott's house was a bad idea for this, but he had been feeling particularly feral lately, and with the rest of the pack collecting supplies and running from hunters, Theo was more on edge than before. Ever since his ascent from hell, he felt more and more need to control the chimera, before it got them killed.

This had been working pretty well so far.

Liam growled gently at Theo, narrowing his eyes before his body betrayed him and his mind caught up with it, realizing what was happening. A pink blush spread across his face, mouth slightly agape.

Theo pushed a hand down on Liam's shoulder, shoving him onto all fours. Liam turned away to hide his reddening face, before Theo crouched down to grab his jaw gently in his palm, turning him towards him.

"Look at me." Liam made weary and nervous eye contact with the older male, as Theo planted a chaste kiss to his lips, soft and overly careful. "So good for me."

Liam shivered at the praise, as Theo stood back up, running a hand through Liam's tousled hair, pushing him softly to his crotch. Liam whimpered with impatience, completely giving himself up to Theo.

You never say please
Might as well be deceased
Yeah I'll make sure this sticks
Fall for all of your tricks
Oh, I gotta admit, I kinda dig crazy chicks