Hush

Hush
By: Anonymous

⚠️THIS ONE HAS NON-CONSENUAL SOMNOPHILIA AND YOU SHOULD READ THE OTHER TAGS BEFORE READING⚠️

https://archiveofourown.org/works/19319500?view_adult=true
👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻👨🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻

Liam shifts on the bed restlessly, forcing himself to at least be careful so he won't wake up Theo who's sleeping peacefully only a few inches away from him.

The full moon might not affect him as it used to at first but he can still feel it, like a constant annoying buzzing noise that you never get used to. That sound seems to only be louder tonight, which is probably his own fault. He knew that drinking those spiked shots wasn't a good idea, but they're graduating next week, they deserve to have some fun, right?

Having fun on a night with a full moon, however, was probably a bad idea.

And in the end, he was even the only one still sober! The good thing is that he got to experience drunk Theo; that was definitely the highlight of his night. Chimeras don't heal that quickly, so Liam spend most of his time laughing at a relaxed, giggling Theo who couldn't stop talking even though he made no sense whatsoever. It was still highly entertaining and adorable.

Right now, though, this is pure torture. His senses are all more heightened than usual and it makes him even more aware of the body next to him. Maybe sleeping in just their boxers wasn't a brilliant idea, after all. And why isn't Theo in the guest room? Liam still wonders how Theo, sleepy and drunk, made his way to his bed after Liam has left him to sleep in the guest room across the hall.

Oh well.

He sighs and rolls around on the bed, settling on his side so he's facing Theo. His scent feels so much stronger right now, almost intoxicating, as if it's screaming at Liam to get closer.

Before Liam knows what he's doing he finds himself pressing his nose against Theo's wonderfully exposed neck, sniffing greedily and taking his heady scent in. He might not have gotten drunk earlier tonight, but he sure as hell feels like he is now.

He drags his nose across Theo's neck and feels his wolf rumble inside him, satisfied, as if this is the only thing it ever wanted.

Sometimes, that's how it feels when he's with Theo. It's like, this is what his wolf needs to finally calm down, to be complete and serene. It makes his mind wander off again to that thing Mason told him, about true mates and how you can feel it when you find your own. Then again, he also said that it might all be bullshit so maybe it's just Liam's wishful thinking.

He lets himself indulge in this just for a bit longer, seeing how Theo doesn't even stir in his sleep, apparently not feeling the body almost pressed to his back or the hot breath ghosting over the skin of his neck.

Liam shifts a bit closer and hisses when his half hard cock touches Theo's ass; it's truly a curse on nights with a full moon. As if it weren't enough to be a horny teenager, the wolf had to fuck up with his hormones too.

And, really, who can blame him? Theo is almost naked in his bed, his plump round ass tempting Liam to touch it, feel it.

And as if Theo can hear his thoughts, even in his sleep, he fidgets a bit, still sleeping, making his ass basically rub against Liam's cock, Liam's hips bucking up almost of their own accord.