Chapter 17 ~ The Fitting:

The day after Brittany and Zac announced they were moving up the wedding, as Vanessa was sitting in the bridal beauty studio where Brittany and Zac were trying on their wedding clothes, Vanessa was looking after Lucas and Ava while Dylan walked through the door.

Dylan: Why am I here? What are we doing here?

Vanessa: I'm here to look after Lucas and Ava. (Under her breath) And to check out Zac in his wedding suit, of course, I don't know why you are here, and I think it's a bad idea for you to be here since you are having an affair with Zac's fiancée.

Dylan: What do you think I'm going to do, sneak in the fitting room and try it on with Brittany right under Zac's nose, but you can't say you're not glad to see me otherwise you would be the third wheel with Lucas and Ava.

Vanessa: Dylan, your right I am glad to see you, but I am also glad that I'm not a third wheel now your here.

Lucas: *Excited* Vanessa, Vanessa, you need to see dad.

Lucas came shouting out of the fitting room excited Zac walked out of the fitting room wearing his tux, he was handsome.

Dylan: F*cking hell, Brother you look like a stud

Zac: Thanks, I think.

Vanessa: Dylan, language.

Dylan: Sorry, it came out in shock, I hope I look like that when I get married.

Vanessa: Zac, you look handsome, *Whispers* but you would look better naked.

Zac: Thanks, and control yourself we can't be like this in front of the kids or Dylan and Brittany.

Vanessa: Sorry, it's hard to control me with you looking like this.

He winked at her and went into the fitting room to get changed, while Vanessa got a bit hot she took a magazine from the side and fanned herself to cool down.

Lucas: What's wrong, Vanessa?

Vanessa: Nothing, I'm just a bit warm that's all.

Dylan: So where's Brittany?

Once Zac went into the dressing room to get changed, Brittany came with Ava in front of her.