Frodo- Party in the shire

It was night time in the shire. You were attending at Bilbo's birthday party. Then, it was time to dance, but you know, there's no one gonna ask you to dance. You sighed as you watch the other hobbits dance...

---

" Come on Frodo, ask Y/N now to the dance! I know you like her", Pippin said.

" I dont think she will accept", Frodo said with a sigh.

" Just do it!", Merry said. Frodo stood up and walk towards Y/N.

---

  Just then, someone approach you. You see it was Frodo.

" Uhmm..Y/N..uh..wo..would you like to dance?", Frodo said. You smiled and look at him.

" Of course", You answered. You two went to the dancefloor and start to move with the rythm of the slow music. You can notice that Frodo is looking clearly at your Y/E/C eyes. He is the man of your dreams.

" Y/N, I really like you", Frodo said with a blush. You smiled and blushed. The party is over and all will go back to their homes now. You see Frodo is with his friend. He looks a little bit sad.

---

" She didn't answer me back, I told you she doesn't like me", Frodo said. Pippin sighed and look at Y/N who was now going to leave.

" Oh! I know! Just ask her what is her answer, now off you go, goodnight", Pippin said.

" Goodnight", Frodo said with a smile.

-----

You were walking now near your hole when you here some footsteps behind you. It was Frodo. You smiled.

" Oh hi", You said.

" Y/N, as what I said, I like you, and the thing I want to know is, do you like me back?", He ask. You suddenly kiss him gently on the lips. He kissed you back too. Now you are parted, blushing madly. " Can I take that as a yes?". You laugh and peck him on the lips. He smiled too. " goodnight, princess".

" Goodnight master", You said with a smile. Now he walk away, leaving you very happy standing in your front door. This was the night you will never forget.

Hi guys! I hope you love it :) thanks for reading☺☺