Pippin- accidentally in love

You and your bestfriend, Peregrin Took, are walking around the shire. You look at him. He is your crush but he is your bestie. He seemed a little bit quiet when you started walking together. This is the first time he was very quiet.

" What's wrong Pip?", You ask

" Oh nothing, just, uhg I think Im inlove", He said.

" With who?", You ask. He shrugged. You continue to walk around until you got to your house. " I think your tired have a rest first Pip, bye!". You walk to your house and suddenly think on something. You know Pippin has never had a crush on you because you two made a promise on not being inlove.

----

PIPPIN'S POV

I cant sleep. All in my mind is Y/N. Why? We made a promise on not falling inlove. Now she is always in my mind!! Im inlove with her!! Accidentally inlove with her! Why??? She is pretty and kind and also friendly. I better go to her.

---

NORMAL POV

Pippin went to Y/N's house and knock on the door.

--

You opened your door and find Pippin standing there. You let him in.

" I need to tell you something serious, I...Im accidentally inlove with you Y/N, I know we made a promise on not being inlove, but I broke it, well Im thinking if you feel the same with me, I love you", Pippin said. You were very shock on what he have said.

" I love you too Pippin", You said and kiss him gently. He wrap his arms around your waist and kissed you back. You kissed there for 2 minutes then parted. You smiled at him. He smiled back too. You hug him like there is no tomorrow.

You love your silly bestfriend.

Hi lovelies, Im listening to Accidentally inlove by: Counting crows right now so I made this imagine. Hope you love it! Bye:)