bonding

when the two eventually arrived, the mixed breed was greeted with a lion cub who was curious and who and what it was.

simba:kion,this here is rocky. he is in need of comforting. could you help out with that?

simba asked the cub. kion nodded with a yes and simba had left them alone. kion gotta a little closer to rocky and sniffed him froths scent, inspecting his body and his paws. at this moment rocky had blushed lightly.

kion:so, you must be new around huh?

kion asked the mixed breed stopping inspecting him. rocky nodded but it was a saddled face then the last time he saw rocky just now.

kin:what's wrong?

kion asked him. rocky sighed and told him everything.

rocky:well...

flashback...

rocky:i was abounded in the woods because there was no use of a eco or recycling pup anymore with zuma. zuma went his own way and so I went on my own way as well. I was really depressed that nobody needed me anymore so I kept walking or swimming until I grew tired and sat down near the tree, and that is when that older lion saw me and rescued me.

rocky said looking down in deep sadness. his whimpers oily made kion feel it.he comforted rocky by letting him nuzzle his chest.

kin:don't worry rocky, it is all okay...your safe with me.