•k kelly.•

•k kelly.•

dd stood for the whole morning taking care of me after our you know.. NAH CAUSE HIS SHIT FYE, HAD A SHAWTY LIKE OUUUU, nigga big asf, nah nah now im saying to much. but you already we got crazy wit it. he's been gone for a few hours now though, some of his niggas hit him up saying they needed to film some sort of video.

messages.

dd🤍😩
Yo mama boutta b outside in 15.

You gon film wimme n noti rq.

Ma soul💕
film? nigga i look bummed out still in the same outfit from yesterday like what?

dd🤍😩
Yo syau you look gorgeous regardless

Nikka b happy all ma fans finna kno ya ass mine

Ma soul💕
ihysm.

bye.
read.

i had left his room and out his front door waiting on his steps patiently. once the car pulled up i ran down the stairs and immediately hopped in the back seat of noti's bmw, some random grown ass bitch in the back lookin like a whole smoochie like what.. once i sat down next to her she gave me a look, which i gave her one back.

"im bout to smack this nigga." this bitch put ha finger all up in dd's face which made me look at her funny n laugh because bitch who?

"is sum funny?" she looked at me smacking ha teeth.

"nah nah, im chillin'." i leaned against the door smiling because she looked dumb.

"who even is you?" she wanted to get slapped didn't she?

"don't worry bout who i be, who the fuck are you?"

"im that k gunna."

"yeah well it's 2smooth don't sleep on it eitha." i shrugged and pointed at the camera so she could just keep talking, why the fuck this nigga put me ina a car with a whole smooch? like nigga what..

"give this nigga a nuggi." noti joked trynna give dd one but dd clapped right back at him trynna get in some punches which made k gunna get a small nuggi in. dd turned his head around to point at her.

"you jackin' that?" dd said ina softer tone like lil nigga who are you trynna impress?

"alright you know i wanted to have k gunna react to your muuuuuu, musssiccccc." noti got mad close to DD which made dd playfully slap noti in the face, snickering.

"should i play that flockkk??" noti asked looking at his phone.

"nigga wha-?" i got interrupted tho.

"yesss." k gunna replied adjusting ha self.

"every flocka shot." dd had been looking at noti in a way.

"yo k gunna twerk to his music." noti demanded.

"hell yeahhh." she replied flipping over and getting in a twerking position and dd looked back licking his lips, i glared at him with my eyebrows raised cause what..?

"don't smack it." noti pushed dd's hand away which he had raised ready to slap that shit. k gunna just had been giggling like shit ain't funny bruh, and just like that i opened the car door, dippin'because a mo fucka was heated right now. what typa nigga fuck a girl then give his attention to another one. i just began walking down the street heading back to my house because he got me fucked up to think im boutta spend anotha night with him.

"rihanna!" i heard dd yell far behind me. i ignored him not even stressin it because something told me this was the typa nigga he was.

"mama im talkin' tuh you." dd yelled again.

"don't fucking mama me since you wanna do that shit back there david."

"yo watch ya mouf."

"nah cause you wanted to slap ha ass right? go ahead nigga. go."

"mama this shit ain't even fo real, im suppose to do this shit, it's for entertainment purposes only, your all i want rihanna."

"nah whatever."

"don't do that shit wimme, on bro shit is only for entertainment purposes." dd was begging at this point, he put it on his brother so now i know he means it.

"alright." i shrugged and he came up to me kissing me gently. which i did back just barely.

"come on." he wrapped his arm along my neck as we headed back to the car. i was gonna get in the back seat until he opened the passenger door and forced me onto his lap, keeping one hand on my waist and the other on my inner thigh.

"so the fuck is this?" k gunna questioned with an attitude.

"yo dd is this ya wifeeeeee??" noti questioned getting close to me and dd at once, i just laughed as dd pushed noti's face away.

"nigga this is my everythingggggg." dd got close to noti as well.

"everythang? nigga you was just all ova me." k gunna grabbed onto dd's neck choking him.

"yo bro." i turned myself around facing her as she backed up into the seat.

"what?"

"why the fuck you touching on my man's like that?"

"nigga he been on me."

"do i look like i give a fuck bruh, you touched him did you not." at this point i had been getting off of dd half of my body in the back seat.

"fuck you gon do, you a lil ass girl." k gunna laughed pointing at me and looking at noti.

"bitch what?" and that was the last thing i said before grabbing onto her hair and throwing straight up punches at her head as dd tried to tug my body back, noti had literally got out the car and climbed into the backseat trynna pull the bitch out the car away from me, i was tearing ha shit up.

"rihanna chill chill!" dd yelled continuously trynna part
us, but i had now been getting dragged out the car with her, still punching at her head only, my knuckles bleeding like crazy. and finally dd tugged me back with all his strength and we finally got apart.

"dumbass bitch!" k gunna yelled trynna fix ha hair and glasses.

"watch yo mouf nigga!" dd yelled at her as he was trynna straighten me up. now everybody know not to mess with MY MAN.

a/n: credits 2 Naniiiisinloveee. without ha y'all wouldn't be having some to read.