•trouble.•

•trouble.•

"shit, mama." i had woken up to dd shaking me rapidly. i opened my eyes and noticed him holding my phone up "pops🤍" on the screen. i panicked getting up grabbing the phone and pressing the green button.

call active-

rihanna.

oh hi pops.

where the fuck are you rihanna?

at the crib why?

nah now you lying to me and it's deadass boutta get you no where but your ass beaten.

im at my friend's house, i didn't want to stay home. shits mad depressing.

oh really? cause ddot hit me up saying you out fucking that dd nigga.

bro what.

get ya ass home. and i want that phone on the fucking counter and your ass in yo room.

call ended.

i looked at dd who was looking at me shocked. he heard everything, and the most important thing was ddots jealous ass snitched on me.

"i know you fucking lying." i mumble shaking my head and getting out of bed, it was now mad late and i already knew this shit wasn't boutta be pretty.

"it's okay mama." dd tried to reassure me but it ain't gonna help. im fucked.

"bye." i pecked his lips before getting out of bed and sliding my sneakers on, then rushing out of his crib. this nigga is so fucking annoying, he knew exactly where this was gonna get me. i began running down the street knowing i had to get there as soon as possible. when i began approaching my house i noticed ddots ass sitting on the steps on my porch, smoking a small blunt. i didn't even wanna fucking talk to him. so.. best believe ima walk past him. as i walked up the steps he grabbed onto my legs stopping me from going anywhere else.

"want it?" he lifted the blunt up to me, offering a few pulls.

"kiss my ass." i scoffed before shaking my head, he was deadass dumb. i lifted my leg causing his hand to let go. i walked into the house placing my phone on the counter, my dad just a few feet away in the dining room. you could see the disappointment written all over his face. i just stood there, disappointed of the fact i even let the little nigga into my crib.

"so you just gonna stand there like your fucking lost?" my dad asked his arms crossed.

"there's nothing to say.." i had been speaking extra low, this was embarrassing.

"yeah there's nothing to fucking say, so go to your room." he pointed at the stairs so i just went, there was no arguing. once i entered my room i went straight to the bathroom to shower, i knew it would be a good distraction.