•big bro.•

•big bro.•

i had been at the bar with yanelly while our niggas were smoking with the rest. i had a shot of henny but i was debating weather i wanted to stay sober or get drunk as fuck.

"fuck it." yanelly mumbled before  taking her shot of migos. i looked at her shocked because shorty never drinks. i grabbed my shot glass looking back at dd who was already looking at me, he smirked as some smoke slipped out his mouth. i smile back before turning around n taking my shot. once i go there's no stopping soo i ordered another.

"niggas is so annoying, took us onna date so we could be alone?" yanelly was ALREADY slurring. she lightweight AS FUCK, i just nodded my head cause shii was i feelin' myself. but then yanelly started taking shots after shots and i knew ddot noticed.

"ma." he gently patted the top of yanellys head.

"darrian." yanelly eyed him, clearly shes a angry ass drunk.

"nah who the fuck is that?"

"you nigga." then she bucked at him, see now.. ddot just chuckled and scoffed before walking away, back to the booth with the other members. i then got off the bar stool heading for the exit. i wanted to go home.

"ri." i heard a deep ass voice yell behind me. i turned around to see jay coming my way, he lifted his bmw keys in the air, swinging them around, he knew, i smiled at the gesture, not gonna lie tho... im lowkey TIPSYYY.

"you ready to go?" jay placed his hand on my back, i couldn't tell if this 19 year old wanted me or.. he's just mad friendly.

"mhm." i nodded pushing the heavy, black, matte door open. we headed out the club, into the street for his car, tomorrow i had to go to school, and then i wouldn't be able to leave the crib for three days.. whatever, i got into the passenger seat of the car, it smelled mad sweettt, i looked around the car to see what it could be, then i noticed the five empty puff bars in the cup holder, makes sense, jay came in shortly after, starting the car and blasting the a.c my way, before driving off he looked at me a bit, he knew turning on some music would piss me the fuck off, so he didn't , but thank god cause this headache is killing me.

a/n: hey stinkies, i know this is so short and im so sorry, i lost my first volleyball game yesterday 😐 soo i didn't have time to write alot, and i started writing this last night, and ive just been feeling maddd drained because of my relationship, so ive just been sleeping alot, i literally went to sleep at 7 last night.. and just woke up literally now.. 12 w hours of sleep, but.. yeah im sorry, i love you guys so much tho💕