Dottobread x Pantsalone

Dottobread's POV:

I was off my shift from the bread factory, and ready to go home. Making so many holes in bread made me so horny. So glad I live with my husband Pantalone. Anyways, I teleported home as a bread maker does, and was automatically in our bdsm dungeon. So was Pantsalone.

"Hey daddy Pants~" I purred at him. He smirked before violently turning me onto my stomach and beginning to fuck the living shit out of me. "Pants!!~" I moaned, biting down onto my hand to try and quiet myself down. He just started thrusting harder and harder, spitting on me a few times by accident. I simply absorbed it like the slutty little frog I am and we continued to fuck violently.

The next morning, I woke up with a lot of back pain. I decided to take a pregnancy test, just in case.
"Oh, no.." I said as it came up with two lines. "PANTALONE!!" I called, rushing towards him.
"Huh? What's up baby?" He asked.
"I'm... Mpreg.." I said, feeling guilty.
"OMG!! I'M THE HAPPIEST PANTS MAKER IN THE WORLD!!" He celebrated.
"I'm glad you're supportive, babe.." I said. He pulled me in and hugged me. My belly started to grow to a seven month pregnant belly, I felt a kick. "Ow." I said.

I DON'T EVEN PLAY GENSHIN IMPACT WTAF AM I DOING