Ch 1- The Main Lead

Pov: Third Person

A group of boys could be seen laughing as another was on the ground, hand behind his back as his familiar was beaten up.

"God, who knew his familiar was so weak?"

"Yeah! Even after proudly exclaiming how he could beat OUR Gene in a heart beat!" The male laughed.

"Hmph, next time, why don't you think, before you speak?"

"There's no way you could beat my familiar. Especially since he's part of the kitsune clan."

Familiars, creatures that have served mankind since the beginning of time

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the very beginning, when familiars were first discovered. They were nothing but monsters to the eyes of humans.

Until, gradually, a young girl, seeking help, went up to one of the monsters.

"Please! Please, i beg of you, save my parents! I'll give you anything! I'll- I'll even offer up my soul! Please!"

The young girl, cried and begged the being in front of her. As it's nine tails swayed.

"Very well" it said as it closed its hand fan. "Show me where they are.."

The young girl, smiled, as she quickly got up and showed the creature the way.
(Do you know da way?)
(Im sorry, i had to..)

Leading it to where her parents are. As they were about to be executed, accused of being responsible for letting the strange creatures into their world.

"Hm.. pitiful.." the creature muttered, as, in a blink of an eye, the whole crowd, minus her parents, fell into slumber.

Her parents, released from the binds of the rope, ran to their daughter. Hugging her dearly.

Soon, the girl stopped, clenching her fists, she turned towards the kitsune. Walking towards it, intending to keep her word, just as he, kept his.

"Oh? What do i need your soul for?" The girl, shocked, looked up confused.

"I need not for your soul, human girl. All i request, is that you take me as your familiar. That is why we are here after all."

"Our purpose, is to help, and serve mankind."
The girl, quickly agreed, as the kitsune, disappeared. Unfortunately, entering a contract with such being, will force the master, into a state.