4. NOT ENOUGH

''Hey Simon''
''Louis Tomlinson, I've been waiting for 10 minutes''
''yeah, sorry 'bout that''
''What could have possibly took so long?''

His hug, his warm hug. Everything about him.

''Nothing, just ending the conversation''
He rolled his eyes a couple times while I was blushing thinking about Harry.

''Could you please unlock the car so I can go home?''
''Sure'' I got the keys from my pocket and unlocked my car and he sat in.

''So, what did you want to talk about?''
''Harry'' started driving.
''Stop right here Louis, he isn't good enough''
''I wasn't enough for you too, look at me now'' he looked up and down as if he was analysing me.

Silence.

Red light. Green light. Turn left. Turn on the radio, a song of mine playing, turn off the radio.

''Listen Simon, he has so much potential in my opinion, and he's also very handsome-'' ''are you gay or what? We're not talking about how hot he is, which he is clearly not, but how good he can sing.''

Turn right.

''He is very good to me, his ability is impressive as a person who has never attended a singing course. Right or left?'' ''right.''

Turn right.

''This one.''

Stop. He was getting off, but I interrupted him ''what about Harry?'' ''Louis, we'll talk about this later, now I'm hungry, goodbye.''
He slammed the door and after he entered his house, he closed gently that door.

While I was sitting there, looking straight in front of me looking stupid.
Is he not enough or is it because of me?