Part 1

Here I was again.

Crying in the small restroom stall, praying for my metal trinket to make all my pain go away.

"Maggie!" I heard someone call me from the other side of the door. I immediately knew who it was.

"Y-yes, Abby." I stuttered in response, "Mr.Armstrong wanted me to make sure that you're alright, it's been more than 30 minutes since you asked him could you go to the restroom." she said in a comforting voice.

"Okay, Abby i'm on my way out now." I lied and started to put up my 'little-helper' then wiped up my arm with the tissue paper. Once Abby left the restroom I walked to the sink and washed the rest my blood off of my arms and walked back to class, but I didn't go back in, knowing I would have to see him again after all the pain he has caused me.

His name was Calum Hood. That's the boy I fell for. But, he didn't fall for me. After 2 years of dating Calum, he broke up with me as if it was nothing. As if I was nothing, and to be honest, I wasn't anything thing but a waste of air and space. I still had most of my classes with the dirt-bag that I used to call mine.

Before Cal and I broke up, me and my friends Luke, and Michael, we're close and always hung out with me and Calum . Until, Calum left and started to spread rumors saying that I cheated on him and that I was a drunk, that's when my so-called friends abandoned me, thats when it dawned on me.

They never really liked me in the first place, they just used me to get to Calum. Calum was one of the most recognized boys in school. He was popular and known by everyone. Why wouldn't they ditch me for him? I could tell that we were drifting apart and i just ignored it until it was too late. Sometimes I'd see them all walking together on the way to the parking lot after the last bell rings...
The way they laugh together as if they've been buds forever hurts more than the fact that they've stopped talking to me.

I drive everyone away. They're happier without me.

(A/N)

First book so don't judge please!
Im terrible at introductions
Ugh... I hate how I started this off
But, oh well.