Chapter 2- Familiar

JEMUEL'S POV  

I was about to say something to the guy that catch my girlfriend before she falls, but then suddenly he immediately leaves I don't even see his face. I know he's rich with that kind of suit but what I was curious about is why he left so fast.

" Jemuel, Are u ok?"... "Hey Jemuel"

I didn't realize that I'd been staring in the direction where the guy left. My curiosity couldn't relax, Iike there was something I must know from that guy. He's so familiar in my eyes, and I think I recognize him for some reason.

"Umm... Nothing, let's go, babe"
is the only thing I have said.

When we got arrive at our home, I saw Stefanie was there eating alone. "Guess whose rat-eating right now"

Tsk.

"HAHAHAHAHA just joking. What's there for lunch?" I ask.

"Damn, are u blind? Can't you see there's some carbonara! " 

"Wow. Wait chill bro" I said.
What's wrong with my sister lately, she's been like not in the mood and always mad even about such little things.

"Control your anger, my girlfriend is here,".I whispered as I lean closer to her.

"I don't care,".She said and left across her room.

"Is she ok?". My girlfriend asks.

"I think she's not in a good mood, I'm sorry for that babe," I replied.

"No it's ok, I understand. You don't have to worry about me but you must worry about your sister. She's been like that lately, I think there's something wrong and you guys need to fix that" My girlfriend said while patting my shoulder.

"I will talk to her later babe. Now let's eat, I'm hungry." I said while pouting. "