Chapter 8- My love, My home

Year 2017                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        "how was the dinner I make, love?, was it good? I'm curious!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   "it was so delicious my love!

hearing these words from him makes me think that finally, I am now able to cook for him. It's been so long since I've practice to learn cooking.. it was difficult yet there's a huge portion of me, trying to find solution, striving, ignoring the part of losing hopes but learning from mistakes..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Until the day came... he finally said what I was craving for a long time...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             the word Delicious 

it's not just a word that he form to describe what I make for him, but a word indicating of his satisfaction, meeting his standard for food has been one of my mission.  

I failed so many times yet he remained patient, he even teach me how to properly do dishes

I want to show him that his guidance for me will not be squandered, I want him to know that I am now able to make it because of him. 

He was there during the process and he is now here at the end of the process

After we done eating, we decided to walk outside of our house backyard. As we continue to walk, the moon continue to follow us, luna shines so bright during that night- even taking a photo of it can't define how beautiful she is. I bet she's happy watching us together walking and admiring her beauty. Sebastian and I continue to walk until we arrive in our destination, our secret garden. 

We built this garden in order to spend time together in private.. away from noises. If I am gonna point out one of the similarities we have, Sebastian and I loves peace. We love the sound of being at peace, no problem, no distractions, no plans, no task, and not even a single one of ambiguity- this is why we love to be at peace. 

Peace brings joy to us, peace is not just about being alone away from noises nor crowds but peace is the time where you let your self being at peace. Being at home, letting yourself breathes in the air where you just live the life as how is it. As if you just let your spirit dance with the sound of peace. Letting your body goes to the flow of the note, lyrics and instrument. 

That's why being at peace is rarely to happen in someone, since every single of us has never tried to make ways to just let our body, spirit and ourselves to experience the life in peace. 

but here we are, Sebastian and I, have the same thought. We're afraid that our lives will just end- no experiencing the circumstances where we realize that we are at peace, and this is how we begin to believe that why not before REST IN PEACE, we should let our self LIVE AT PEACE. 

"I can't imagine how long does it takes when we finally experience this kind of life, Sebastian"

"Neither I", he said

"We fought so many times, we struggle that much, we experience a lot of difficulties, but I'm still thankful that we remain strong- our bond and relationship takes us to who we are now." 

"and I will always be grateful to have you by my side, Sebastian."

I saw him smiling after hearing those words from me, I am thankful that despite challenges. I was able to comfort him, I was there to help him and I was there to cheer for him. It was never an easy- but they were right, dreams are the ones that leads us to the urge of pursuing the life that we crave for. As for how many years I saw him, Sebastian the love of my life started to dream for the state of being successful in life- who wouldn't want to become successful right. I know that every single person in this world have this kind of dream, Sebastian for example dream to be successful and here I am dreaming for him to be successful. This is because I would like to witness him achieve the life that he wanted to- the same thing for me, I want to be successful too but It would be unique to make with HIM. 

Now that we finally achieved the dream that we've been asking for a long time.. it takes me to the question. "if we didn't make it, will we still be together?" 

For the past of years being together, faith have already tested our relationship. 

there were times that we almost ended this.. yes you're right, I will not gonna hide the fact that this relationship were once abounded. However, the destiny have a different plan and the god of love can't accept how we dump the bond that we had make.. Despite of losing hopes, we have found light. 

That light make us realize that ending the relationship was not the solution to the problem, but the reason to realize that there will be more important than dreams... and it was the person who was there to accompany you to the path, the person who have make ways in order for you to succeed. 

So, if I were going to answer the question. 

If we, Sebastian and I didn't make it, will we still be together?

I will answer, yes- for the reason that love and destiny will takes us to the way where we truly area and if we were unable to do it - so we are not going to push it. Since we believe that if it's not meant for you, then it's really not for you.

SEBASTIAN POV

"love, I have a question. If we did not make it to this point, will we still be together?"

After hearing those words from her, I realize that what if.. we didn't make it.. will we still be together.. Even I am was shocked, analyzing the question that makes me confused yet curiousity hits me..

"Why did you have to ask that, love?" I said after failing to answer her question.

"I don't know, it just came out of my mind. I'm curious.."

"ok, I'm gonna answer your question love, I am confident enough that our relationship would still exist.. it will never gonna vanished just because we failed to achieve something, we are just gonna end it just like how we once end it before?"

"I don't want it to happen again love, that's why I am forever grateful that you stayed with me" 

"I want you to feel how is it to be at home so please don't leave this home.. because I will lost my home if you ever leave.."

"you will be my home, my love. Steffanie"