1:9 What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?

What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?
Part 3
————

What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?Part 3————

————

RECAP

Hope gave a questioning look to Alaric. "Why would one monster disguise itself as another monster?" Hope inquired. "The Oneiroi sounds freaky enough." Hope looked at you while you nodded in agreement.

Landon looked at all of us. "Because if we knew what it actually was-" Landon didn't get to finish his sentence.

"We'd know how to stop it." Alaric finished his sentence. Landon looked at Alaric with a 'yes' face. Before Alaric left he spoke up again. "Kate, kiss him for me." He looked at you while you looked at Hope and Landon. Alaric then left with the book.

That was awkward. "I hope he meant cheek and not lips." You looked into Landons eyes while he nodded in agreement. Hope looked down as she wanted to laugh at that comment.

————

"A black-winged what?" Kaleb asked, confused what you just said.

At the same time you all spoke. "Shapeshifting dream demon."

"I know it sounds bad, but now that we know what the creature is, we can fight it." Hope continued. You pulled out your phone to see the time seeing it was 8 o'clock at night and you were freaking tired.

Rafael looked at everyone quickly then back to you 3. "How the hell are we supposed to kill a dream demon?" Rafael inquired.

"Leave that part up to Kate and I." Hope looked at you before looking at everyone else.

You cut in. "But since we can't fall asleep without compromising the location of the urn, we need someone else to pull it out of the dream plane and into our reality." You looked at everyone.

All eyes fell on MG. "So, Freddy Krueger. Like I said." MG looked at Kaleb while Kaleb scoffed.

"Wait, how the hell are we supposed to do that?" Rafael asked.

MG spoke up again. "If it's anything like he movies, we just grab and pull." MG explained, motioning a grabbing and pulling example.

"Yeah, okay. Is it too late to get on the, uh, evacuation bus?" Kaleb asked, obviously not wanting to do this.

You placed your hands on your hips. "No. I mean, We're not gonna ask all of you to stay for this, it has to be your choice." You spoke, earning the attention of everyone in the room.