One-✧A Drunken Haze✧

Beginning notes:
written By - Nami [ friend ]
Words- 7,521 without 'A/N' [ sorry for length lmao ]

- Ukyo x Ryusui One-shot -

The bed was big, bigger than what Ukyo could've ever aspired to. It was soft too, with cotton sheets that made him feel warm and fuzzy. He turned around on the bed, still submerged in his bliss-

He was startled by something hitting against the window, followed by someone yelling.

"Minami, please!"

Ukyo grunted, opening his eyes slowly.

It was still nighttime. He turned towards the bedside table clock. Four a.m. For a second he stayed there, dazed, staring at the time. He'd felt as if it was already morning, his body completely rested.

Another thing thrown against the window pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Minami, look out the window!"

"What the fuck," He whispered under his breath, turning on the light before getting out of bed and walking over to the window.

Ukyo had even forgotten to pull down the blinds for the night, too eager to try out the bed to even realize he'd probably get woken up by the sunlight.

Or, in this case, by an idiot yelling under his window.

He turned the crank on the window slowly, until it opened enough for him to look out, squinting to see who was screaming outside.

Leaning forward, he looked down at the man his age standing in the back garden. "Um... What are you doing?"

The guy stopped mid-yell, one of his arms -holding a beer bottle- raised towards the window, long, blond hair messed up and falling over his brow in an unruly way. His eyes fixed on Ukyo for a long second, brown and sparkling with the light coming from the house.

His arm fell limp to his side, and he whined dramatically. "No, no, no!" He covered his face with his hands, pushing his hair away from his face before looking back up. "Tell me you're not fucking Minami right now!"

Ukyo frowned, even more confused. "I'm not-"

"Oh my god, no!" The guy whined again, turning around and softly banging his fist against the tree behind him. "This can't be possible, you're fucking her-" His words were slurred. Definitely very, very drunk.

"I'm not, I'm just housesitting!" Ukyo yelled, making him stop.

He slowly turned around to look back up at him. "What?"

"I'm housesitting, I'm-"

"You're fucking her!" He whined again, stepping a bit closer to the house. "Please let me talk to Minami."

"She's not here, she's out and I'm housesitting for her-"

"Minami!" He yelled, even louder this time. "Minami, come out!"

"She's not here, dude!" Ukyo yelled back, getting a bit desperate.

He cupped his mouth to sound even louder. "Minamiiii-!"

Ukyo flinched at the loud yelling. He brushed his bangs away from his forehead before deciding what to do. "Okay, okay, hey." The guy's gaze turned to him, and he raised his hands in some kind of peace offering. "Why don't you go round to the front, and we meet there?"

The other tilted his head slightly. Ukyo couldn't help but think he looked like a very drunk and confused, big puppy. "What?"

"Go to the entrance, I'll go down."