𝟣|| 𝖣𝗂𝗀 - 𝖣𝗎𝗀

Warning: This chapter does contain swearing
And yes, I do know that Steve got a lot nicer in season two, but we're just going to make Sage and Steve's relationship "a work in progress".

Warning: This chapter does contain swearing And yes, I do know that Steve got a lot nicer in season two, but we're just going to make Sage and Steve's relationship "a work in progress"

"I really don't appreciate you beating my
high score, red. I've held that record since
last summer."

"Well I don't appreciate you calling
me red. Not everything's fair."

     "Sage Jocelyn Harrington!!"  Steve yelled for his younger sister

"Sage Jocelyn Harrington!!"  Steve yelled for his younger sister.  "What did I do now?!"  Sage yelled back, putting down her two choices of shirts for the day, getting up go meet him in the hallway.

"Where the hell is it?!"  Steve groaned, accusing his sister of something the moment she came into sight. 

"Where the hell is what?"  Sage asked, slightly rolling her eyes.  "My college essay! It's due in two days! I need Nancy to look over it tomorrow!"  Steve yelled, accusing the girl of taking his essay.

"I need Nancy to look over it tomorrow." Sage mimicked in a high pitch voice.

"Just tell me where it is!" Steve threw his hands in the air. "I don't fucking know! Check your night stand." Sage mumbled, knowing exactly where he would have put it. "I already looked there!" Steve raised his voice, not loud enough for their parents to get annoyed with.

"Look again!" Sage stormed back to her bed room, continuing her morning routine after their bicker.

_____________________

"Princess!  Your hair looks fine!  Let's get a move on!  I don't wanna be late!"  Sage yelled upstairs for Steve, noticing it was three minutes past when they usually leave.

"Yea, yea, I'm coming.  You won't be late.  Dad would kill me if I let that happen."  Steve grumbled as we came downstairs with his school stuff.

"Let's go, we have to pick up Nance."  Steve motioned his head towards the door, grabbing his keys as well.