Part 2

Miranda took the young girl into the bathroom in the hall so not to wake Ben.  Knowing she had a bath last night, she washed her from the sink and then put lotion on her.  Miranda sat on the toilet and did her hair. 

She took her back into her bedroom and had her pick out her own outfit.  She dressed her and then told her she could wake up her brothers.  For whatever reason, the child got a kick out of annoyingly waking her brothers up.  As much as they grumbled, Miranda knew they enjoyed seeing their little sister first thing in the morning jumping and screaming for them to wake up.

After making sure the boys were up. The two went into the kitchen to get breakfast and to make her lunch.

"What kind of cereal would you like today baby?"

"Cheerio pwease"

Although her baby didn't say please correctly, She was glad she knew when to say it.  She prepared the child's breakfast and then began making her lunch. As she was doing so, she talked to Pru, letting her know that Joey was going to take her to school today.

"No, you"

Pru whined

"I can't baby.  I'm not working today"

"Then I stay."

The little girl said sternly.

"No baby you have to go to school.  I promise. I will be here when you get back."

Tears started to well up in Pru's eyes and she began to cry.  Miranda immediately felt bad. Usually when she cried, she would let her get her way, but not today.  She wanted her husband in the worst way.  She has not been with him sexually in over a week and haven't really seen him in three days.

Miranda sighed and said,

"Listen baby girl, don't cry. Randa needs you to be a big girl today and go to school.  When you get home, we will all go for ice cream."  

Through her tears she replied,

"Okayyy"

"Good now finish your cereal."

Pru deeply sighed wiped her eyes and began to finish her breakfast.  Miranda continued putting the little girl's lunch together and the boys came in the kitchen dressed in their school uniforms carrying their book bags."

"Good morning boys."

"Good morning, Ma"

They said in unison.  Both boys went over to where Pru was sitting and gave had a nuggie on the head making her giggle.  Joey went to the cabinet for bowls and Tuck got the milk out of the refrigerator 

"Hey bro what do you want?"

"Whatever you pick."

Joey replied.  Tuck grabbed a box of Honey Bunches of Oats and brought it over to where his siblings were sitting. He poured himself some and handed the box to Joey.  

"Do you have any test today?"

Miranda asked.

"I have one"

Joey said,  

"And before you ask, I am ready"

Miranda chuckled at the sly smile Joey gave her.  She turned and looked at Tuck

"No test today but we are going over material for next week's test in English and Geometry."  

"Okay then, take good notes. You boys have enough money for lunch?"  

"Yes"

They both said.  Miranda looked at the clock.

"Joey, you have to leave a little early to be able to drop Pru off and make sure you get to school on time.  So, hurry."