Loosing Your Heart.

*People Talking*
*The Inner voice/Power/Quirk*

"Heh! Looks like you win, Izuku." Says Shigaraki as he coughs up blood.

We see a a boy with his round face is framed by a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair looking down at the ground and without any brightness in his eyes. The boy is none other than Izuku Midoriya. The successor of the great quirk "One For All". His hand is right through Shigaraki's chest. Blood pouring down from his head and a rebar stabbed in his lung.

"What? Got nothing to say. Where is all the talk about justice? You may have win this battle but I won the war. Haha Hahahaha. *Blegh*" Says Shigaraki and then he coughed up a huge amount of blood and fell limp.

Izuku just brought his hand out of Shigaraki's chest as he looks at his hand to see the blood. Izuku stumbled back and trips on something making him fall on the ground.

Izuku looked at what he tripped to see Katsuki laying dead with no arms on his body. Izuku turned his head friends dead body to stop himself from seeing his friends dead body only to see Todoroki with half burned body. Izuku couldn't handle it anymore as he screamed the onlookers looked at the boy who not even an adult right now loose everything that he could say that was his right in front of him.

Izuku then felt a hand on his back and turned to see Eri who was somehow standing with a hole in her stomach as she smiled at Izuku and says "D-don't worry, Tou-chan I will be fine. You smile like you always do." With that Eri fell forward on Izuku's chest. Izuku just sit there without any motion as he also fell on the ground while Eri also fell right next to him. The medic rushed at him to see if the boy was alive.

*Two weeks Later*

"You could have saved her. But look at what you did? You are the reason I am dead, you are the reason Eri is dead, you are the reason we all are dead." Says a badly bruised Ochako without an eye and cutted hands. Izuku tried to stutter out but couldn't respond. He just looked down.

A gasp was heard as Izuku shot from his position while taking deep breath. Izuku looked around him to see he was in a hospital room as the reality begin to seek in. Izuku then once again looked at his hand as he got the flashbacks as to how he lost everything that he hold dear to himself Izuku was going through his trauma when the door to the room opened up.

A doctor walked in with a cardboard and looked at Izuku who looked back at him with eyes that made doctor freak out from the dead looks it gave back. Doctor then regained his posture before smiling at Izuku and says "Oh! You are awake. Welcome back." But Izuku didn't replied back he just looked at his hand and stayed silent. Meanwhile, the doctor walked and did a normal routine checkup on Izuku.

"Well, you are physically fine. But you do need your rest. So, I will leave you at that." Says the doctor as he starts walking out of the room. Izuku stopped him and says "Where is my stuff?" The doctor turned and says before leaving "I will send that to you."

After a few minutes, the door of the room opened up once again and in walked a nurse not older than 22. She has a suitcase with 18 printed on it. She walked into the room and put it near Izuku and says "Here is your suitcase and I know this will not mean anything to you but thanks a lot. If you didn't do what you did me and my family would all have been dead." Izuku nodded and she leaves the room.

Izuku looked at the suitcase as he begin to reminisce the fun he had when he put the suit on. The smiles he shows and all sort of memories but suddenly he got wide eyes as he saw a finger stuck between the suitcase. Izuku quickly took the suitcase and opened it to see one of Shigaraki's signature hand mask. Izuku quickly took a hold of it as he saw something was closed in the wrist he quickly pried it open and saw a page. Izuku opened the page and saw that it is a letter so he starts reading it.