New world, Old Pain

*People talking*
*Inner voice talking/Power/Quirk*

"Young Midoriya, you must remember a hero can't save everyone but that is why you must save that are closest to you." Says All might as another picture is shown with All might being injured due to a rebar passing through his injured stomach, and heart. All might tries to reach upto Izuku and says "Young Midoriya, Son"

Izuku seeing the image tries to get to All Might only for him to be unable to move. Izuku tries to get to All Might only for him to get dragged backwards. Izuku tries to reach out for him as he feels he is almost there someone stabs All might causing him to lose all his strength and fell dead.

"ALL MIGHT!!!" Shouts Izuku as he shots up from his bed and is panting he looks around his room to see a transparent figure sitting near the bed. The figure was none other than All Might himself. Izuku looked at the figure with dead eyes as All Might says "Young Midoriy..." But All Might is stopped by Izuku as Izuku says "It doesn't matter, All Might. It doesn't matter what you want to console me with, it doesn't matter what your message is. All that matters is you were the one who saved me, and I was the one who killed you. So, stay dead because I got what I wanted." With that Izuku waves his hand on All Might's sad face wiping it clean of air.

Then there was a knock on the door, and Izuku says "Come in." And in walks the man from before with the boy who was in the incident as the boy cheerily says "Hey man, I am Issei Hyoudou nice to meet you. Thanks for saving me and Raynare last night. If you were not there last night, I would have been a toast. Thanks." Izuku just nodded to Issei's tantrum as Issei give Izuku the Kaminari kinda idiot vibe.

"Well, let me introduce you to myself. I am Sirzechs Gremory, the prince of devils and fallen angels." Says Sirzechs as Izuku bowed his head and says "Pardon my ignorance Honorable Prince, I humbly apologize to you for not greeting you properly but I hope you understand my situation and show forgiveness." This left Sirzechs completely starstruck as well as Issei.

"Well, we don't do that here." Says Sirzechs with his hands infront. "Well anyways, thanks for saving this idiot here as well as Raynare from the ghouls." Says Sirzechs as he patted Issei's head.

"Hey Sirzechs, just because I am your little sister's pawn doesn't mean you can treat me like a kid anytime you want." Says Issei as Izuku asks "Yeah, that reminds me of who are those girls who tried to attack Raynare."

"Ara, Ara looks like you are looking for us." Comes a voice as he sees three figure standing on the doorway.

"Ara ara, Mr Green Hair, you didn't tell your name. I should atleast know the name of the guy who saved my cousin." Asks the black haired girl as Issei nodded and says "Yeah man, you didn't tell us your name till." But Sirzechs smacks over Issei's head and says "Hey, he didn't tell his name means he doesn't want to tell us his name. Don't pressurize him."

"No, it is fine Prince Sirzechs. I never got the opportunity to tell my name. I am Midoriya Izuku, but you can call me whatever you want." Says Izuku as Issei and Akeno nodded.

Sirzechs then says "Izuku, please drop the honorifics. That is an order." Izuku nodded as the girl on the door says "Ara Ara, my name is Akeno Himejima. But you can call me Akeno-sama." Izuku didn't reply to her as the gate opens up and in walks the red haired girl who looks angry for some reason.

"Don't be friendly with him, Akeno. We still don't have the perpetrator of the incident and from the looks of it, he arrived just as the ghouls attacked Issei and Raynare." Says the girl as Sirzechs replies "Don't be like that, Rias. You know, It was an accident. I am sure Izuku didn't do that intentionally."