𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

"Clever as the devil."

"And twice as pretty

"And twice as pretty."

TABLE OF CONTENT

ACT ONE —- Three Words
ACT TWO — Mikaelson
ACTO THREE — Had Enough.

{ SYPNOSYS }

There were two, until there was one.

Ripped from her mother's arms, Alessia was pronounced dead by those who were meant to protect her.

She was hidden away while her family mourn her death in secret.

Her new family; A mother, A Father and a sister. Sounds familiar?

{ EXTENDED SUMMARY }

IN WHICH Alessia Waldorf grows up in The Upper East Side with a Lawyer Father, a Fashion Designer Mother and her Queen B of a sister. She learns to manipulate to her favor, lie to save and sing to relax.

◦•●✿ Disclaimer ✿●•◦ I do not own The Originals, Gossip Girl nor any of the characters, plots, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful creators and owners. I do own the characters, plots, background, and dialogue I create for this story. Stealing will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated.

◦•●✿ Warnings ✿●•◦ This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, blood, little smut, and mature language. If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution. This has slight Selena bashing story so if you like Selena, be warned.

I first published 'The Lost Mikaelson' when I was sixteen. It was the first story I had ever written, and there where major plot holes in the story. We only did get to chapter 13 before I gave up on it. Thank Hades I never gave up on writing though, because it grew into something I never though possible. Now at eighteen we have 'Monsters' and 'Future's Love' and I love both. In my mind there are dozens of stories in different fandoms and I can't wait to give life to those characters.

I am grateful to be able to re-write this story and accept that it is okay to learn from pass experiences. If you read it before I took it down, you will know the different writing styles I am using and the things I shifted around.

Thank you for sticking around.