Chapter 12 : wolf's midnight adventure

Wolf tiptoed down the hallway as she snuck into Hugo's room. She grabbed a handful of jewels from the music box he had. then she grabbed some books and grabbed a crown from his room and tiptoed back out of his room. She quietly stole Kipo's new crown and managed to convince Kipo to follow her.

" what about Khadima?" Kipo yawned

" she'll follow us soon just come on!" wolf groaned pulling her hand.

Kipo rubbed her eyes as she dropped her newest plushie. she followed wolf into the woods unaware that this wasn't part of Hugo's 'surprise'.

Wolf pulled Kipo along until they found her family's wagon and her 'sister' motioned for the bags. wolf tossed them up and when she wanted to hop on with Kipo they drove off... wolf eyes widen before she yelled after them before sighing. They do this all the time. Wolf growled as she pulled Kipo behind a bush as she planned their next move.

She figured she could hide out in an old cave she knew before they went off towards where her family should be. Kipo yawned before hugging wolf

" wolf....can you tell Hugo that i really liked my new gift. i really been wanting someone to talk to but Khadima  she's not the same.....I hope we can be good friends!" Kipo mumbled before falling asleep against wolf.

wolf looked at her stunned as she froze up before taking a deep sigh, it's just a little girl and one that's too dense to realize she's being kidnapped.

Her brother would have her back soon enough in the meantime she would just put up with this 

'princess'