Chapter 1

On an island not so far away, there was a cry of a woman who was giving birth to her child. Her husband was right by her side as he held her hand. He was the chief of the island.

Chief: It's okay, dear, it's almost over.

As she gave her final push, the baby was out. And so they were about to celebrate on the miracle but they noticed something. The newborn baby wasn't even moving or crying like it should. And so they knew something was wrong. For the baby was sick and needed help. So the chief took his newborn son and then sail into the ocean where he then asked the gods for help. To cure the baby's illness, they healed it and then granted it a hook that made him a god. The baby began moving and then began crying as it should. And the baby got help, the chief then sailed right back to the island where they further celebrate.

Days have past and then the baby was now near the sea, playing with the sea turtles and all the creatures in the sea until he was then pulled back by his father.

Y/n: But I want to play with them.

Chief: I know but sometimes it could be dangerous out there.

He then puts him near the sand so that he could play within the sand. His son doesn't seem to appreciate it that much.

Chief: I see that someone is really grouchy. Here.

He then gave him his hook so that he could transform a sea turtle so that he could be able to swim into the ocean and play with as many sea creatures that he could and do so many more. His father then smiled at his son as he was having so much fun in the sea. After he was done, he then transformed back into his normal state and then went back to his father.

Y/n: I had so much fun. I want to go back.

Chief: Yes, but there will be so much more time to play with your sea friends later. And I think it's about time you play with your human friends.

As he walked back into the village, some kids around his age then came around him so they could play with him.

Chief: You're very special. You have friends all around you. Many things are waiting for you out there and so many things that you have yet to see. Now come.

Some coconuts were being passed out, the chief took one and opened it, and gave it to his son for him to drink. The Chieftess then came and kissed her some on the cheeks.

Chief: And I forgot to mention that you have some land animals friends as well.

There were some iguanas, lemurs, and pigs. Y/n began playing with and having some of them and petting them as well.

The Chief and the Chieftess stood next to each other as they were watching their son play with the animals on the island. He has the power of Demigod and he is well-loved by his people. He would grow and do many things for his people.

Time passed on, the food and the crops on the island began decreasing and there was fear that the people might not survive. But there was a mother Island that somehow emerged. It was said that her heart would make more crops grow which means they could use it to grow more crops and save the people. The mother island was known as Te fiti. The problem was that she was far away and might take a few days to get heart. Y/n was the one who was willing to take that chance to get the heart no matter what.

Chief: Y/n, are you sure that you're gonna be okay?

Y/n: I'll be fine, father.

He bids his parents farewell and then he took off into the sea where he would then arrives after a long journey, he would transform into many forms and sneak his way in and take the heart so he could be able to give it right to the island. But little did he know that removing the heart would then turn it into something else known as Te Kai. He transformed and fought against the lava giant and was able to flee back to his island and expect good from what he did. But he thought wrong and in return, the island began dying of crops and it began spreading. Y/n felt ashamed and so he hid inside his hut for quite some time. But not before he tossed the heart away out of anger.