Chapter 3 - Nicknames

The next day, something later I think after our math class with Marinette we started walking down the Halls thinking of what we should eat this afternoon. We decided maybe after school we can go to the park since we had all day unless Akuma came by, or Hawk moth. So as you walk down the Halls think of what we were going to do after school" Elias came by and say did my cute puppy miss me" I said don't call me cute puppy again Elias, said y/n. Okay okay, I will stop calling you puppy stops said, Elias. being a jerk or I will think of a nickname for you. And with that Elise turned away blushing oh tomato red color. Fine, go ahead, just as you were about to think of a nickname for Elias the bell rang for classes. As he walked away angry as Elias chuckled to himself. then you turn back to him and said to Elias I will get you back next time. Elias POV as she walked back to me I couldn't help but smile you can try your hardest" puppy" as I walked away with a chuckle and a smile. It's kind of cute to see her mad like we first met that day in the park when we were kids.

* flashback*
Mommy, yes can I go outside and play with the girl with gray hair, okay you have 10 minutes thank you mommy Go now and play. As a little boy walks to the girl who is playing with two rocks, a stick, and some sand. As the little boy walked towards you Hey, what are you doing can I play the little boy asked the silver hair girl your e/c said to him I am playing in the sand, would you like to play? The little boy said yes I would like to play hey by the way what is your name my name is y/n and you both smiled as you both started playing in the park with the two rocks, sticks, and sand. As you both ran and laughed and joked felt like time stopped and you were really happy. You both play at the park every day until you find out Elias and his family were moving, so you both made a promise to each other. That one day when you were older than you did when I find you y/n I promise.

*end of flashback*

I finally found, my puppy.
Later that day as we were walking through the school you decide to go to the park when your classes were over since everyone else is doing their own thing oh yeah with Marinette and Alay being superheroes today as Akuma came by today. I kind of feel bad for Mari as you thought to yourself walking down the Halls.