Chapter 6.1 Tentacles

Sorry guys I have been gone for so time I have just been busy with work so sorry guys

Elias POV: hum where's my puppy? hey hey, have you seen y/n, Marinette? yeah, I thought I caught her going swimming just a sec ago; but it is a few mins sents I saw her why. when Elias heard those words his heart skipped, a beat as he liked at the water in that second he ran to the water and worried, so he jumped. HE swam around to find you in a tangle in a lot of tentacles, and but the looks of it you were losing a lot of air and fast. So he had to think fast without thinking twice he kiss you to give you air so you wouldn't die and the last thing he wanted is to lose you again as tears stung his eyes.

As he quickly cut the tentacles, and when he finally cut throw the last of the tentacles he quickly swam us up to the sacrifice to get some air just in a second he swam you and him to land and started doing CPR on you.

Y/N POV: Just then you open but the last thing remember was me swimming and tentacles grabbed me, then someone or something, save me. when you open your eyes fully you see very worried faces one of them being Elias as he pulls you in a worried hug, as he said to you in your I thought I lost you. which made me kiss him in that second and hug him before I push him away; I quickly get up and take Mari home and go to sleep.