Chapter 5 - Home

It's been a few weeks since you started hanging out with Timber wolf. And you kind of like this company, as you started running home from school because it was over for the day. You said goodbye to Max and Ray as Mari popped on your back, as you walked home even though "even it was only a cross the Street". Ray pov we finally found you, baby sis, we thought we'd never find you again our little pedals Lilly. End of Ray's pov.  third person POV hey Mari? Yea, y/n Marinette said. Where would you like to go this weekend to the beach or two movies? or anything if you like it so well, what do you choose to "do this weekend"? ok; start to fall asleep again Y/N POV well while Marinette was helping dad in the bakery you started to doze off. You have a dream about your past and your parents (P/N) and your Twin Brother's names; I don't remember their names but I think they were B/n and B/n.
"

from the area in my dream, it looks like my past childhood. From where I had little memory of the past". If I remember correctly I think, my mother was human and my father was something humm. I don't exactly remember what my father was; I thought to myself confused. maybe my dad has superpowers like me as I was thinking to myself through the dream." Who's with the happy memories the little bits and pieces of fragments I can remember".  as I woke up with tears in my eyes as the last little bit of memories I had in my family, they were blurry but I'm glad I can still remember something even if I can't see them. When I look back at my twin brothers, I can't help but think I see Ray and Max and how they look so familiar, but I just shrugged it off, as it's probably a coincidence. You started to go downstairs to see if you can help with anything with dinner, call it a day. Y/n's train of thought so if my mom is human what was my father, was he even human. I just have questions running through your mind you were conflicted about the thoughts y/n end pov.

- time skip -

sometime after dinner, you didn't notice that Wolfie was tapping on your window.

Wolfie- can I come in pup?

Y/N - yea what's up?

Wolfie- how was your day?

Y/N - good and yours.

Wolfie- I'm just a few steps closer to catching Le Barbier.

Y/N - I'm glad, does that means you stop killing?

Wolfie- yes pup.

Y/N - that's great news! You say with a reassuring smile.

Wolfie- that also means I get to spend more time with you too. He said he'll like to blush

Y/N - I'd like that a lot Wolfie, have you kissed, the tip of his
n

oise and told him good  night.

As Timber Wolf left you ,could help but scream in you pillow about  what you just did."did I just kiss Timber wolf  Ladybug and Chat Noir enemy ".