chapter 10

Natsuo's POV :

It's been a long time since I've been there, I mostly missed my cousins, but damn It's already been 12 years..shoto is going to UA next year, izuku is going to 8th grade, Fuyumi is gonna graduate college and...I might go abroad with dad. I'm mostly going there to study, but also so I can catch up a bit more with dad and help him out, he always seems so stressed on the thought that he'll be going back to ( a country of your choice) two weeks after shoto gets in UA, I'm both excited and sad for when that day comes, ill miss the 3 happiest days of my siblings' lives. But it's ok i guess... ill see them again. Right..?

No one's POV

Natsuo is not gonna be ready at all of what's gonna happen. He was too naive to see that he was being watched by no one other than the flame villain dabi, he ignored everyone around him while he was thinking, he then noticed that he was being watched, he looked around and saw no one so he decided to brush it off and went with his 5 suitcases down the stairs. " dad, you ready? " he asked, watching his brothers cry, he walked up to them and hugged them tight, he let go and put his hand on shoto's shoulder " shoto. Now that I'll be headed overseas with dad. You're the man of the house when Fuyumi isn't here. Take care of yourself and izuku for me" he said as shoto nodded trying to hold back as many tears as possible, natsuo then put his hand on izuku's shoulder " make sure to study hard, and don't get into too much trouble, and make sure to help Fuyumi out " he said, izuky just hugged him tight, and Natsuo also started crying.

" natsuo. It's time." Endeavor said, natsuo let go and went out, izuku and shoto ran to Enji and hugged him tight " don't trouble your sister so much boys." He said kissing their heads before letting go, and going to the car, izuku and shoto just waved from the window, while Fuyumi was in the car to drive them to the airport, after an hour or less they arrived at the airport, the three got out and and hugged, " I guess this is it. Don't have so much fun without me nat" Fuyumi said ruffling her little brother's hair, " no promises nee-san, and you don't stress yourself so much, you can always call me" Natsuo said as he took his bags, " bye dad, don't overwork yourself " Fuyumi says hugging her father one last time " bye princess, and don't overwork yourself either " he said petting her head, the two men then left and Fuyumi waved with a few tears in her eyes, she got into the car and drove home.

She got home she found shoto training and izuku who started dinner, she went to help him but he didn't let her, " go relax, you need it nee-san tomorrow you have work early in the morning " he said getting back to cooking " what are you even making?" She asked him " I'm making soba and miso soup, now go relax!" He said kicking her out the kitchen

______( time skip to the next day cuz idk what to do here)_______

Fuyumi woke up very early and went to wake both her brothers up, and went to make breakfast, both izuku and shoto sat down at the dining table and started eating their breakfast, the morning was quiet for the first time, they all headed to the car and got dropped off .

Shoto walked in and saw his friend Tamaki amajiki ( do not forget that shoto is aged up.) " hello Amajiki-kun how are you?" He said in his monotonous tone, Amajiki got startled and then saw that it was just shoto " g-good to see you todoroki-kun " Tamaki said, " where's Togata? He's usually around you trying to make you socialize " shoto asked looking around " o-oh m-mirio is with Hado-san, they went to ask midnight sensei if o-our class can have a-an outing " tamaki said " oh. Well if they do convince her, I'm gonna ask if I can bring my little brother, he's mature enough to be home alone, but I don't trust him and his big brain alone " shoto said as the bell rang " we should get going " he said walking along with Tamaki.

Izuku was sitting in lunch when aoi and katsuki walked up to him " how are you doing? You seem really down " aoi said sitting next to him " oh nothing, I just really miss dad and Natsuo " he said giving his friends a cookie each because why not, " they already left? " katsuki asked munching on his cookie " yeah, they left yesterday evening, tho they said they'd come back on the summer holidays, right before my birthday " izuku said " so are you gonna move to your old house or you staying with your nana ?" Aoi asked " we'll be moving in a couple months, you know, cuz Fuyumi just started working and we still need to pack everything " izuku said as the bell rang " ill see you guys in class!" He said packing his stuff up and leaving.

Fuyumi was enjoying her time as a daycare teacher's assistant, she didn't enjoy changing the kids after they had a mini food fight tho, she helped them with learning how to write letters and she helped them find things that they lost there, and she stayed late with them until their parents came to pick them up, she got home exhausted, she was grateful her nana was home that day and the maids were making dinner this time, she walked in and fell on the couch tired, she saw izuku sitting on the couch next to her watching something " what are you watching? " she asked since she couldn't see eith her glasses on her forehead " some old videos of you, Natsu-nii and touya-nii " he said as the sounds of laughter echoed from the tv, she fixed her glasses and started watching with him, she loved that memory, it was one of those days where Rei left for a party, enji came back early and ordered sushi, touya was the one who made her hair and natsuo was back from the hospital, the three were happy, it was them against the world, and it still is, just with izuku and shoto this time, she smiled and got up and sat next to izuku and hugged him tight, izuku hugged her back " Fuyu-nee. I love you, and I'll always will, no matter how far away we are from each other you'll still be my big sister and me your little brother, and if there's anything bothering you, you can always come to me or shoto, or Natsu-nii, or even dad. Just know that we'll always be here for you" he said while still hugging her, Fuyumi hugged him even tighter and just nodded with a sweet smile on her face